HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

HOGE WEBSITE

unfortuantly some pump and dump called 'egoh' has decided to call themselves part of the Hoge Ecosystem, even though MOST hoge holders DO NOT WANT some stupid pump and dump token to be shilled to hoge holders. I think HAI, VP and HogeUniversity should be on the website. As for egoh, it should be banned from being spoken about. It is not part of the ecosystem. I am a large holder since launch in Feb and DO NOT WANT EGOH! take that scam somewhere else please

Whoever controls the website hogefinance.com controls our public face for new investors. It wrangled me but it has much missing

unfortuantly some pump and dump called 'egoh' has decided to call themselves part of the Hoge Ecosystem, even though MOST hoge holders DO NOT WANT some stupid pump and dump token to be shilled to hoge holders. I think HAI, VP and HogeUniversity should be on the website. As for egoh, it should be banned from being spoken about. It is not part of the ecosystem. I am a large holder since launch in Feb and DO NOT WANT EGOH! take that scam somewhere else please
What are you even talking about? You have the gall to mention VP that took 500,000$ from the hoge community for pictures on blockchain. VP Uses "HOGE" in everything with zero consent from the community in a dao like format, perhaps it has something to do with 2/3 Hoge association members being the backers. EGOH Doesn't use hoge's name in any way and if Hoge chooses to not support it they continue on their way with their own project still sustaining the same tokenomics. The community didn't get that choice with VP it was crammed down everyones throats via Reddit/Twitter/TG/Discord non stop on its launch. EVERY person in hoge invests in other things and the logic is why not invest in something that further helps hoge, but hey if you don't agree with it don't invest. Grab a fucking shovel big guy and do something other than be a keyboard warrior who will be back to complaining about top 5 exchange and other fund raising initiatives from a dead ass community who's been milked harder than a 30 year old cow.

Top Bottom