HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Just a guy with a shovel. Coinsbit

Should HOGE list on Coinsbit (Only pay MM fees 10k HOGE/10k USDT)

• Yes

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrocko3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
I have met with the folks at Coinsbit. Through our negotiations, Egoh has agreed to pay for HOGE’s listing fee. If HOGE would like to join it would only need to supply Market Making. 10k Hoge and 10k USDT.

Coinsbit ranks top 50 on CMC and CG. I believe they have approx 1 billion dollars a day in volume. If Hoge doesn’t want it, no big deal; however, the listing fee will be completely paid for by Egoh community.

Edit: I’ve donated a bit more than 20k to the Top 5 Exchange. I would be happy to use those funds in the exchange wallet for this, should community decide.

Last edited:
Yes we should!
However, we should first target the bigger one that Wiser was privately funding for as it seems like it is a bigger exchange. He said they usually have a $100,000 listing fee (which they waived) and we only need another approx $100,000 for liquidity and marketing. Lets get that one first, then lets get coinsbit

I have met with the folks at Coinsbit. Through our negotiations, Egoh has agreed to pay for HOGE’s listing fee. If HOGE would like to join it would only need to supply Market Making. 10k Hoge and 10k USDT.

Coinsbit ranks top 50 on CMC and CG. I believe they have approx 1 billion dollars a day in volume. If Hoge doesn’t want it, no big deal; however, the listing fee will be completely paid for by Egoh community.

Edit: I’ve donated a bit more than 20k to the Top 5 Exchange. I would be happy to use those funds in the exchange wallet for this, should community decide.
Yes please,Thank you EGOH!!

Yes do it #HOGEEVERYWHERE

Top Bottom