HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Community vote proposed to remove The Dan’s admin privileges from Telegram

Dan Retains Telgram Privileges

• Total voters
I signed up just to comment that this is ridiculous.
Although he did act in a way that was inappropriate, it was for the appropriate reasons that are being evaded.

Not ridiculous. He is toxic for the telegram and I won’t have it. It’s personal attack for something that isn’t being evaded. You’re just looking to keep this fabrication alive. This deserves to be put to vote. He’s had the opportunity to speak however he just gets aggressive. Not appropriate (this isn’t the first time) from a community MOD

I have never been so ashamed to be apart of a crypto community than I was tonight. The attacks on members of the community, other admins, and general demeanour is the absolute worse representation we should seek in someone at Hoge. When new users join or once in a while check ins happen to come around this is absolutely unacceptable behaviour. If any one person acted the way this individual did they would be immediately banned. It should not be any different for TheDan.

Ive never signed up for Hoge nation but the minute I seen this poll was taking place I signed up. I have been a proud supporter of Hoge since March and have been active in the community for some time. After today I refuse to participate in the telegram if he is still in a position of authority. He has banned me from multiple channels without any clear offence and just tonight he muted me for saying the above exactly as I said it now. What I said is a reflection of what I see and it was not in any way a personal attack and more or less a grave concern for what the majority of community members see. I was muted by TheDan for expressing that, I was also unmuted by the other Admins shortly after as they clearly didn’t agree with that.

i fear that the mainchat rn really is a shithole.thinking that exchanges monitor the community and see that ongoing situation really freaks me out. Dan has the right to have any grudge whatsoever if he thinks thats necessary, but spreading the shit in the mainchat hurts us all.

Not ridiculous. He is toxic for the telegram and I won’t have it. It’s personal attack for something that isn’t being evaded. You’re just looking to keep this fabrication alive. This deserves to be put to vote. He’s had the opportunity to speak however he just gets aggressive. Not appropriate (this isn’t the first time) from a community MOD
You're taking things out of context, and that is a huge problem.
Yes The Dan was speaking inappropriately towards another admin, but only because said admin was shilling another token several times in the telegram chat.
And you should understand that when an admin does the shilling, it gives an OK to other members to do the same. And we don't want or need that. Shilling a token to existing members makes zero sense and does not help Hoge grow at all.
So it would be nice if more context was provided before taking such a harsh stance like demoting an admin that helps the project out of their own free time.

Last edited:

Hogeman-CORE

Staff member
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
This is no longer a concern as Dan has resigned his moderator status. I hope that he will stay on as an individual to help with the development of combot & other technologies.

Top Bottom