REGISTER

cOnFiDeNt IgNoRaNcE sYnDrOmE

Hayden Matthews

Hoge Happiness Conductor
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
As my soul vibes out to 'Notorious Thugs' by the legend Christopher Wallace & Bone Thugs N Harmony I find myself intoxicated with the realistic possibilities of HOGEs inevitaBULL future.๐Ÿ‚

It's 3:07 am in my HOGE moment and my adrenaline is PUMPING like im at the eThErEuM gas station and it was going outta style.โ›ฝ

I'm authentically excited for HOGE and its future! The top 5 eXcHaNgEs are inevitaBULLy coming but we have some exchange listings dropping even sooner! While they may be outside of the tOp 5, they command an incredible user base that will fuel parabolic volume for HOGE and withOUT the greedy ETh based gas fees.๐Ÿ’งโ›ฝ

When I say HOGE is going EVERYWHERE, ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ ๐ŸฆŠ'ing mean it!

In case anyone needed a reminder, we're not even 10 months old, have a current market cap of 155 MILLION failing fiat doll hairs and over 100,000 wallet holders spread across FIVE blockchains! โœ…๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘

And we are just getting started. I come from a digital marketing background. My job WUZ to help emerging verticals go to market and find their customer base and market share in their respective industries. I had multimillion dollar clients who'd give their left ear lobe to have the brand, community and IP that HOGE currently possesses. These are just straight facts YO.๐Ÿ”Ž๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

While the truth may hurt the confidently ignorant, the truth sets ME FREE.๐Ÿ†“

Slow and steady wins the blockchained marathon and I for one, am NOT investing my unreturnable seconds for the band aid solution. I am here for the blockchained future of 2025 and beyond where HOGE unapologetically sits on his undisputed throne as the DAO Microsoft of MEMEs. If YOU came here for quick FLIP, you found the WRONG project. ๐Ÿšซ

HOGE is made by the PEOPLE and for the PEOPLE. That will NEVER change. No one told you to invest the last of your failing fiat doll hairs so don't come crying to me or our community when your investment didn't 5x in 30 seconds. Confident ignorance is the REAL pandemic of our generation.๐ŸŽฐ

I repeat, WE ARE HERE FOR THE INEVITABULL BLOCKCHAINED FUTURE. I am insulted when the confidently ignorant look at our decentralized autonomous organization like a scratch off ticket. Our society is fueled by shallow instant gratification these days and it sickens my souLLLL! ๐Ÿคฎ

HOGE is not a 15 second clip for you to chew up and spit out like some cheap sUpEr BubBlE gum. (and yo my taste buds LOVE super bubble gum)๐Ÿฌ

HOGE is defined by our community and if YOU are truly a part of it, you know what time it is. โณ

If you are not a part of the most incredible community there's ever been or will ever be, that's OK, there's still time but YOU betta hurry. We welcome unreasonable thinkers with our metaversed open arms.๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ

WE are focused on adapting the immature blockchained world to HOGE and not the other way around. ๐Ÿงฑโ›“๏ธ

Talkers talk.๐Ÿ”Š

Trollers Troll.๐Ÿคก

HOGE builds and gives back. Every day.๐Ÿ—๏ธ๐Ÿญ

HOGE is here to improve the personal, professional and financial lives of anyone and everyone.๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽจ

If this sounds new to you, get out of the confidently ignorant bucket and hop into our informed and enlightened digital world.๐ŸŒ

All it takes is action and ambition.

It's that simple.

Too Few.....for meow that is.๐Ÿ™€

If you don't know, now you HOGE.๐Ÿ‘ŠโœŠ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Last edited:
Top Bottom