HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Proposal - HogeValidator and HogeIncubator

Note: Sorry for my English, it's not my primary language.

HogeValidator

All present and future ecosystems are the heart of HOGE and this is what will allow this project to continue for years to come!
hoge1.png
However, because of the rapid expansion of the HOGE ecosystem, a problem with the legitimacy of a new project can arise and can be problematic especially for newcomers.

If a project is not directly related to a leaderboard member, how do we know if a project is legitimate and give a % of its profits back to HOGE?

As we know, the use of Brand HOGE is open which has given life to several projects such as:
  • Hoge University
  • Virtual Pangea
  • Unifaucet
  • HogeswapBSC
  • Disrupt Reality merch store
  • Etc…
Just because the word HOGE is in the name doesn't mean it's legitimate. Just because he doesn't have the name HOGE in his name doesn't mean he's illegitimate.

My suggestion is to add a little bit of html code that would display an official message of authenticity with the HOGE logo. This authenticity message will redirect to a site named HogeValidator. The purpose of the site will be to display several information from the projects of the HOGE ecosystem and will also be used by members of the association to validate a project.

Here are the different elements that this project should have:
  • An html script linked to the status of the project will be installed on the project's web page.
  • When a visitor clicks on the link, they will be redirected to the project page on the HogeValidator site
  • A section accessible only by the association's leadership team, which will allow them to validate projects.
Here is an example made with the Unifaucet.org site:

hoge2.png

For a project to be declared legitimate it must meet at least these conditions:
  • 3 members of the association must give their approval
  • A member of the association cannot approve his own project. Ex: Joe Rocko cannot approve Hoge University.
  • The project must have clearly specified what it offers back to HOGE. Ex: 15% of the profits generated by the sale of a t-shirt will go directly to the wallet of the HOGE association.
Here is the basic idea, many details will have to be discussed if this project is accepted.

HogeIncubator

There are some great ideas that are suggested by the community. Unfortunately, several factors are causing these ideas to fall by the wayside or not be a priority currently. Also, let's not forget that all members of the leaderboard team have a personal, professional life in addition to taking care of many things with HOGE.

HogeIncubator would be a project incubator for HOGE.

Remember, #WeAreAllDevs !

Unfortunately, we don't have all the skills in the world. This is what we need others for.

When someone has an idea, they sort of become the team leader for that new project. He will have to go to HogeIncubator to fill out a form.

In this form, he must indicate the following information:
  • Name of the project
  • Project details
  • Human resources necessary to carry out the project (website designer, solidity programmer etc.)
  • Material resources (ex: web hosting)
  • Approximate development cost
Once submitted, anyone interested in this project will be able to contribute. If the project needs funding, it can be submitted to the future HogeStarter platform.

What do you think?

Love the idea of the incubator! I like the idea of some form of validation, in theory, but having a select few vote to validate projects for the entire HOGE community I don't like. I imagine the DAO dAPP will allow us to use a more democratic process, but understand that something may be needed before it comes online. And of course, closely contested decisions on validation may serve to split the community more than unite it.

Love the idea of the incubator! I like the idea of some form of validation, in theory, but having a select few vote to validate projects for the entire HOGE community I don't like. I imagine the DAO dAPP will allow us to use a more democratic process, but understand that something may be needed before it comes online. And of course, closely contested decisions on validation may serve to split the community more than unite it.
Thanks for your reply! In fact, the purpose of the validator is simply to manage the 'seal of approval' of the Hoge ecosystem projects.

I agree that the validation of all projects related to hoge must come from the community first.

Once a project is approved by the community (throught a dApp ), a notification is send to the hoge association leadership team for approval.

The Hoge validator website must be build in 3 sections.

- Portal for team leader of the project. To submit project / to manage html code to install on the website project.
- Portal for the Hoge association leadership team. To approve projects.
- List of all the projects as well as the details for each one.

Top Bottom