HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

New Trading/Liquidity Pairing - Hoge-Kitty

Good morning Hoge Nation!

I am the founder of Sweetest Tiniest Cute Baby Kitty, a small cap ($160K) token with big ambitions.

We are creating a new liquidity pool and trading pair on PancakeSwap - Kitty-Hoge - that should be in place by the end of the day. This is an opportunity for both projects and I will get into that.

First off, there is no risk to HOGE investors. This does not affect any DEX or LP status.

We've noticed in our other Kitty pools that arbitrage bots & market forces tend to balance the LP pools, so we want to try this with Hoge as well.

For a HOGE-Kitty pool, this means that if the price of Kitty suddenly rises, these bots will buy HOGE. Likewise, if HOGE rises, these bots will buy Kitty.

Seeing as Kitty wants to become a multimillion dollar coin, we would expect this to lead to a lot of HOGE buys in the future.

Liquidity will be locked upon creation of the pool, which we hope will grow with time. We invite HOGE holders to contribute to the pool so we can grow together.

Thank you all for reading. We look forward to this opportunity!

For more info on Kitty, check out SweetestTiniestCuteBabyKitty.Finance (KittyCoin.biz redirects to the website) or see our Medium website at Kitty-Coin.medium.com

Attachments

• 183F4775-170E-40DA-A335-6827A3DF924D.jpeg
    183F4775-170E-40DA-A335-6827A3DF924D.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
Very cute!

So you know, we also have a beta-version of HogeswapBSC up. It has it's own swap contracts, and at least some bots have automatically discovered how to arbitrage it (it's the same interface as PCS/Uni). If you provide LP there, we can probably set you up with a custom background & info panel (see the currently whitelisted tokens on the swap page): hogeswapbsc.com.

The one downside is that the swap contract is still open beta, as it hasn't been audited yet. There is a very small, but non-zero chance that it will have to be redeployed, so I wouldn't lock/burn any LPs in there yet (staking/unstaking has been working fine so far though).

Very cute!

So you know, we also have a beta-version of HogeswapBSC up. It has it's own swap contracts, and at least some bots have automatically discovered how to arbitrage it (it's the same interface as PCS/Uni). If you provide LP there, we can probably set you up with a custom background & info panel (see the currently whitelisted tokens on the swap page): hogeswapbsc.com.

The one downside is that the swap contract is still open beta, as it hasn't been audited yet. There is a very small, but non-zero chance that it will have to be redeployed, so I wouldn't lock/burn any LPs in there yet (staking/unstaking has been working fine so far though).
Oh cool! I will talk with the people I am setting this up with and see if they would prefer to be on Hogeswap or Pancakeswap. I think the bots should still work the same!

Hogeman-CORE

Staff member
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
I think there's less exposure for arbitrage bots on hogeswap. And a higher fee for testing because of the LP reflect back to Hoge.

I think there's less exposure for arbitrage bots on hogeswap. And a higher fee for testing because of the LP reflect back to Hoge.

The LP reflect back to Hogeswap can be voted to be lower than Pancakeswap. The voting / fees are 100% in the control of the LP stakers.

Hogeswap offers the lowest LP fees and Protocol Fee of any swap that I know of. LP fees may be as low as 0.1%, and protocol fees as low as 1/10. By contrast, Pancakeswap fees are set to 0.25% LP fees, of which Pancake gets 1/3.

Hogeman-CORE

Staff member
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
My point is that the "market forces" and "arbitrage bots" are less likely to take action on hogeswapbsc. Undoubtedly, hogeswap has the best fee structure.

Top Bottom