HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

New exchanges

Joined
May 26, 2021
Messages
1
HOGE Community,



I firmly believe in the concept of We Are All Devs. Each of us have been blessed to be in a community driven crypto project. A month ago, I helped coordinate the transaction of $75,000 dollars to the top 5 wallet from my friend a HOGE Whale.



As of today we have approximately, 90,000 dollars in excess funds in our top 5 exchange wallet. When we increase our daily volume for HOGE transactions, it should further open the door for other exchanges. I and my whale friend propose that we take out a portion of the funds raised and apply it to Bitmart. I have a connection over there that can have us listed within a week and it appears we can list for around 80k dollars ( 50k fee , liquidity 15kusdt ,15k worth of tokens ) . They do allow fiat on ramp as well. Also they have the tool for our tokenomics ( <10% ) which will be given to hoge on a monthly basis and can be used for liquidity , marketing or other exchange listing . I also have another exchange on deck for around 100,000 dollars. I’m unable to say the name at this time but they are a pretty known exchange.



These 2 exchanges together in a short period should not only help us get more eyes from individuals, it would also help us improve our daily volume which might speed up the process for the top 5 exchange. Also the exchanges mentioned are going to market our listing properly. My whale friend has indicated that he would be inclined to further donate for the second exchange so they will both come within a week .



Jrocko3 can confirm what I say is true in regards to the whale and exchange brought forth.
 
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
5
I support using the remaining funds for a BItMart listing. Thanks for the help getting this lead.

I also would not want to do anything to interfere with with the funds for the top 5 listing.

While it has been stated that there will be no interference, the top 5 wallet currently contains over $80k USD value in Ether, which is down about $10k USD from just a couple days ago, and is at some risk for going down more short term.

While I think this an acceptable risk given our collective wallets’ values above only the top 5 exchange’s fees/liquidity, it feels like very dangerous territory to remove $80K USD from them unless we convert that Ether to USDT in the process.

I would feel much more comfortable if the donation wallets only contained stable coins, given the reduced margin of safety that would result from a withdrawal to BitMart, to ensure we have enough to fund the top 5 exchange.
 
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
9
I'm all for this as long as we still keep the amount needed for the top 5 exchange. Also, there's definitely mixed reviews about Bitmart out there, but if the "core team" has looked into it and decided bitmart is a good move, I'll trust their judgement.
 
Last edited:
Joined
May 11, 2021
Messages
19
Let’s goooo!! Love the idea let’s get it done! “Also marketing us properly” is very important and what we need! Thank this whale for me!!
 
Joined
May 26, 2021
Messages
1
Here are my two cents:

Problem:
From reading all the messages here and in the telegram, it seems we do not have sufficient trading volume to meet listing requirements with the top 5 exchange just yet - which is why it is taking a little longer than anticipated to list with them.

Solution:
The team has a willing and able exchange ready to list us and funds are ready to be transferred. There is another exchange waiting in the wings to list us. These two will add to the trading volume, they will boost marketing and increase the number of holders, they will increase burns. All of this is what we want!!

What about?
Money is not a problem. We have top 5 listing funding secured. We have enough funding for bitmart. The team is working on multiple projects which will generate multiple revenue streams - Organized Owls, Hogeswap etc.

Bottom line - It is an absolute no brainer to list with bitmart and get our volume up.
 
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Messages
12
I vote yes on BitMart, the reflections going to HOGE association would be so huge. Regarding the other one, sounds vaguely bullish but hard to be as excited without specific knowledge of it.
 
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Messages
10
Here are my two cents:

Problem:
From reading all the messages here and in the telegram, it seems we do not have sufficient trading volume to meet listing requirements with the top 5 exchange just yet - which is why it is taking a little longer than anticipated to list with them.

Solution:
The team has a willing and able exchange ready to list us and funds are ready to be transferred. There is another exchange waiting in the wings to list us. These two will add to the trading volume, they will boost marketing and increase the number of holders, they will increase burns. All of this is what we want!!

What about?
Money is not a problem. We have top 5 listing funding secured. We have enough funding for bitmart. The team is working on multiple projects which will generate multiple revenue streams - Organized Owls, Hogeswap etc.

Bottom line - It is an absolute no brainer to list with bitmart and get our volume up.
Plus bitmart is a us exchange with fiat on ramp if im not mistaken which is a huge win
 
Top Bottom