HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Nation Event get a free NFT

you heard me correctly. i am trying to play around with POAPs which are proof of attendance NFTs. these will play a larger role in things down line at hoge and the crypto community at large so it is time to test it out.

please reply back that you want to participate and ill reply back with your one time use poap. this is an event that is limited time: ends thursday and the you have until friday to claim them!!!

this event is also only available to hoge nation users :) it helps to be on the forefront of hoge.

cant wait to have fun with yall
you heard me correctly. i am trying to play around with POAPs which are proof of attendance NFTs. these will play a larger role in things down line at hoge and the crypto community at large so it is time to test it out.

please reply back that you want to participate and ill reply back with your one time use poap. this is an event that is limited time: ends thursday and the you have until friday to claim them!!!

this event is also only available to hoge nation users :) it helps to be on the forefront of hoge.

I am in!

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
anyone that has commented thus far should have received a dm from me here for their unique POAP link :)

once you have claimed your POAP you can view them here on the site. they will likely be adding a layer 2 extension soon so it is only available on xdai at this time but you can view/own/store them.

Hi! Sign me up if it's not too late.

yes pls, I want a free NFT

Top Bottom