Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Nation Event get a free NFT

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
you heard me correctly. i am trying to play around with POAPs which are proof of attendance NFTs. these will play a larger role in things down line at hoge and the crypto community at large so it is time to test it out.

please reply back that you want to participate and ill reply back with your one time use poap. this is an event that is limited time: ends thursday and the you have until friday to claim them!!!

this event is also only available to hoge nation users :) it helps to be on the forefront of hoge.

cant wait to have fun with yall

Last edited:

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
I was literally just thinking of the marketplace and wondering when were going to get an update and then boom.
haha not exactly an update here but testing some ideas and trying to sort through the pain points. this is a pretty confusing thing to try and ill admit openly this will be goofy maybe fail. better to try and fail now with something new.

haha not exactly an update here but testing some ideas and trying to sort through the pain points. this is a pretty confusing thing to try and ill admit openly this will be goofy maybe fail. better to try and fail now with something new.
I will always take try and fail than not try at all.

Top Bottom