HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

HOGE Coffee Club and Other Ideas

Good Afternoon! I’ve been thinking about the Top 5 exchange/donations today and have been trying to brainstorm some ideas or challenges to help donations and help us achieve our goal. I came up with a few ideas, but would love to hear some others as well!

Ideas:

HOGE Coffee Club
- Sell a HOGE Branded coffee mug for $100 minimum and donate profits to exchange, as a commitment to making your coffee at home for at least a week. This would be rather easy to spin up with some e-commerce tools (did something similar and took me a day) and can make it fun as well. We could also make it tiered with a basic mug for $100 and one of the really cool mugs from 3DNYC (sorry if I got the name wrong!) for $1000 or whatever makes sense. It would also be cool to have a HOGE Morning Coffee AMA about personal finance, investing, market trends, charting, etc… after all we do meme business and are Finance.
Partnerships - reach out to other partnerships and approach with profit share from branded merch. A few companies come to mind that already sold HOGE Merch ;) Expanding the reach of HOGE while simultaneously help fund exchanges and projects.
Easy subscriptions - I don’t know about anyone else, but for some reason PayPal doesn’t seem intuitive enough for a subscription. When you start dealing with payment info things can get complicated, so maybe that helps with things. However, making easy & flexible subscriptions. Choose your amount and frequency, input info and let it ride.

A quick look at the numbers - If we had 300-400 people donate $1k we would be set. If we had 3,000 - 4,000 donate $100 - we would be set…and so on. Currently sitting at about 25-30% with HOGE below the .2’s…get back into the .2-3’s and we’re looking good.

I’ve donated a couple small donations, made the $1k pledge (Reddit) and recently took some profits from other coins and waiting for gas to drop before donating to get the most bang. Either way we are stronger in numbers and absolutely think we can get the funds needed by EOM. Would love to hear or some easy and other fun ideas out there.

Also, I don’t think all ideas would have to be applied directly to the top 5. However, if directing a percentage to liquidity, marketing, projects, etc would be fun too.

Top Bottom