REGISTER

HAI Update Aug 31st: WhiteBIT Charity

Hogeman-CORE

Staff member
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Dear Nation,

I am humbled and honored that Hoge Aerospace Institute is to be awarded the first charity donation from WhiteBIT's offers. To facilitate the transfer of these funds and ease coordination of the Cubesat program with local entities (of which we have some spying eyes I see :) I have started a company in South Carolina USA called Hoge Aerospace LLC, which operates the Hoge Aerospace Institute. We have been in talks with a University who we will be donating the funds to with the stipulation that it is to be used for the purposes of constructing the satellite, along with supporting the students in their needs. I must await their approval for publication of the name & further details. Ways the students will benefit:
- Materials for the satellite
- Mentorship by the HAI team
- Establishment of a college club for space technology
- Travel & Summer salary support

The company and team have been spending their efforts in building tech instead of advertising promises. Hence you have not see much about us just yet. We'll be looking to establish an online presence with information & engagement soon. Thanks everybody!

Hogeman-CORE

Staff member
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
As a brief update and for transparency, the wallet holding the funds from WhiteBIT is here: 0xD29a340838ca7cE2aE56cbf4be58603685fa375f

And we awaiting the establishment of a Named Fund at the University, where students can appropriate the money once transferred.

Top Bottom