HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Proposal ShibaNova

Propose an idea or project.
Hey Hoge friends - after joining your awesome Twitter space the other night and realising that our projects have very similar value bases we briefly talked about how we might work together in the future - we are currently on a mission to build an alliance of projects the commit to a certain standard of SAFU which we describe as DEFI 2.0 - security first and community a very close second - so I think it was @psycore suggested we pop over here to make a formal proposal -

For reference ShibaNova passed 3 audits before launch, kyc'd with Assure Defi who are also formal partners now and are a party of our DEFI 2.0 alliance and we also have a bug bounty with immuneFI - we have also just agreed with lossless Cash to be their first project on BSC to integrate their exploit mitigation code which is very exciting indeed

As you can see, we are very serious about security, and we can see that you guys are too - ShibaNova is a relative baby compared to Hoge being under a month old but we already have a great community and a lot of love for what we are trying to do ie set a gold standard for DEFI projects so that people can understand more easily projects to invest in that are firstly SAFU and secondly have high integrity and transparency in what they are doing - we want to do this because we are sick and tired of the million scam projects and tokens that are proliferating DEFI right now -

NovaDEX by ShibaNova is as the name suggests our own DEX with our own liquidity pools and router. In order to give Hoge community more choice of where to buy Hoge tokens and to help ShibaNova build choice for our investors and users we would like to propose that Hoge creates liquidity in our AMM so that we can add Hoge to our listed tokens - this would also be a great signal to the community that we are working together in our fight against the scumbags of this space -

'Apes together strong'

^_^

TG
@ShibaNovaDEX
@QueenOfDegens
TWITTER @ShibaNovaDEFI

PS - A we imagine there are many more ways we could work together 🤗

Hello, Hoge Fam! My name is Miss and I’ve been a Hoge hodler since the 3rd day of launch. I’m currently holding over 40M HOGE and never selling!
I am also one of the co-founders of ShibaNova. Our NovaDEX stands in stark competition with the behemoth in BSC, PancakeSwap. We are not deterred because we love our community. We give back 75% of everything that our DEX makes back to our holders! PCS just had a day where they had $1Billion in volume transactions - that means their devs made about $2.5M in that one day alone. If that were ShibaNova - we would take the $2M (our fees aside also lower compared to PCS) and give back $1.5M of that back to our community! The rest would go towards marketing (35%) and only then would our team make our 1st dollar.
Our 2 projects are very similar in our values and we would love to partner with you in any capacity, now or in the future!
If you have any questions, please let us know! Our TG is t.me/ShibaNovaDEX - I am also part of the Hoge TG - please say hello at @Pls_call_me_Miss

Last edited:
I 100% support this proposal as this is a project that I have been following since its inception. A Defi 2.0 project that wants to eventually play on the same field as PCS and I believe they have created an innovative platform and a team that can do just that. A thrice audited DEX that pays the investors 75% of the platform revenue. Yeah...do a little math on that and you will see that the sky is the limit with this one --> and it's as SAFU as it gets in defi. Supporters of this project and investors across the space appreciate your consideration.

Hello Hoge community!

I'm Ash - Ashiiie on TG

DeFi is a beautiful thing - or, atleast, it has the potential to be. The biggest problem being people's ill intent - scams and hacks are more common than legitimate projects these days, which sucks!
I believe it is more important than ever to work together with legitimate projects, with real use cases, goals & passion. #communitydrivencrypto

At ShibaNova community comes first. We are aiming to be a truly decentralised autonomous organisation - & giving a proportional voice to our holders, to let our community lead the way into the future.

I believe our projects share similar goals - and we'd love to partner up & help to revolutionize DeFi together.

I love what #hogenation represents, and think the project is awesome. Great community, great memes, goals, and accomplishments thus far - Certik audit is great, and to be respected - we too take security very seriously

I think a partnership, and continuing conversations about what our projects can do for each other, and DeFi as a whole, would be fantastic.

TLDR;

Hoge good, shibanova good = partnership??

I’m here to show my support for this proposal. I’m fairly new to crypto and Defi, but I was lucky enough to stumble upon ShibaNova, a community with such credibility and vision for the future . Unfortunately, there are countless other noobs that have fallen prey to scammers, rug pulls, and exploits which have tainted their perception of what Defi was meant to be. I hope that we can join forces in the DeFi 2.0 Revolution! And so I can buy Hoge from our DEX :)

Hey Hoge friends - after joining your awesome Twitter space the other night and realising that our projects have very similar value bases we briefly talked about how we might work together in the future - we are currently on a mission to build an alliance of projects the commit to a certain standard of SAFU which we describe as DEFI 2.0 - security first and community a very close second - so I think it was @psycore suggested we pop over here to make a formal proposal -

For reference ShibaNova passed 3 audits before launch, kyc'd with Assure Defi who are also formal partners now and are a party of our DEFI 2.0 alliance and we also have a bug bounty with immuneFI - we have also just agreed with lossless Cash to be their first project on BSC to integrate their exploit mitigation code which is very exciting indeed

As you can see, we are very serious about security, and we can see that you guys are too - ShibaNova is a relative baby compared to Hoge being under a month old but we already have a great community and a lot of love for what we are trying to do ie set a gold standard for DEFI projects so that people can understand more easily projects to invest in that are firstly SAFU and secondly have high integrity and transparency in what they are doing - we want to do this because we are sick and tired of the million scam projects and tokens that are proliferating DEFI right now -

NovaDEX by ShibaNova is as the name suggests our own DEX with our own liquidity pools and router. In order to give Hoge community more choice of where to buy Hoge tokens and to help ShibaNova build choice for our investors and users we would like to propose that Hoge creates liquidity in our AMM so that we can add Hoge to our listed tokens - this would also be a great signal to the community that we are working together in our fight against the scumbags of this space -

'Apes together strong'

^_^

TG
@ShibaNovaDEX
@QueenOfDegens
TWITTER @ShibaNovaDEFI

PS - A we imagine there are many more ways we could work together 🤗
Fantastic proposal for two great projects to work together for a positive win/win outcome. Security is a massive focus so these two projects align so well.
Please take ShibaNova seriously as this is such a legit safe project focusing on strong returns for the community through distributing 75% of the DEX fees to shareholders.
Appreciate your consideration.

Top Bottom