HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Brief intro and maybe a fun idea?

I've been holding Hoge since March 11th which seems like forever ago in altcoin/memecoin/shitcoin time. I've tried my hand at other coins and this has been the only one that has stayed at a level where I'm not losing money. Yeah, it's not up as high as it was at one point but I'm not having a panic attack when I see .0002 on the chart. There is potential and credibility here and I'm all about it.

That being said, I think it would be fun if on this site somewhere we could have a list of fallen copycat coins or chart comparisons on a time line. The tweets about all these coins that "are going to be the next Hoge" most likely will not age well and I'd like to keep track of it as proof of concept for Hoge and the amazing community behind it. IDK, maybe that could be a thing at some point. I think within the next month or so we're not going to see the same names in the game.

Kthxbye!

mumu

DEV
Yeah the token world, whether bsc or erc, is filled with skeletons. Try to find a reputable, reliable altcoin that isn't simply a pnd. There are a few but none have the groundwork of hoge.

Wall of shame, let's call it.

I've been holding Hoge since March 11th which seems like forever ago in altcoin/memecoin/shitcoin time. I've tried my hand at other coins and this has been the only one that has stayed at a level where I'm not losing money. Yeah, it's not up as high as it was at one point but I'm not having a panic attack when I see .0002 on the chart. There is potential and credibility here and I'm all about it.

That being said, I think it would be fun if on this site somewhere we could have a list of fallen copycat coins or chart comparisons on a time line. The tweets about all these coins that "are going to be the next Hoge" most likely will not age well and I'd like to keep track of it as proof of concept for Hoge and the amazing community behind it. IDK, maybe that could be a thing at some point. I think within the next month or so we're not going to see the same names in the game.

Kthxbye!
That’s a good idea. Just listening to the horror stories of rugs in voice chat I’ve hear of like 10 in the last couple of days.

hoge keeps the price because it has a serious and original project behind it, beware of imitations, in this market whoever arrives first is placed first!

What's the typical lifespan of a rugpull? I played some spare change into four sh*tcoins this past week to see how it worked. Two lasted overnight before it was curtains, two are still going and have almost recovered my modest losses from the two rugs. It's a proper caper atm. Certainly strengthens ones belief in HOGE

Top Bottom