HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Proposal We Need A Technical Analyst

Propose an idea or project.

SUSP3CT

Reddit Number One
Good afternoon to our wonderful community!

As everyone knows, the last few weeks have been a little rough regarding price action. A lot of newcomers are, as you all know, not very well informed with the project as a whole, and/or looking to make a quick buck overnight. And don't get me wrong, we were all there once until we understood how the crypto market truly works. I am very active on Reddit and I have seen a few posts and a few new members just being somewhat ignorant about what Hoge is all about, or the future of the coin itself. When the charts turn green however, they are the first to flock back. I personally don't care about the price much, because I am in for the long turn, but not everyone thinks the same way.

I am just wondering if we have anyone in our community that is a great analyst and that could use charts to do some technical analyses and price predictions, while keeping it fun of course. I think it would be something to look forward to weekly. Crypto Camel is doing a great job on Youtube, but I think someone dedicated to numbers only would be great. A long time investor would be a great asset, someone who has been through the highs and lows.

Just asking around, I am not a part of any team as of now, but I think this would be greatly beneficial for the Reddit community especially.

Let me know what you guys think, and if one of you would be up for the challenge!

Yours truly,
SUSP3CT

mumu

DEV
I like the idea, but I also have my doubts about technical analysis and what qualifies expertise on the subject matter. I mean I can talk about price all day long but at the end of the day when the apes like the tonkenz they buy.

Good afternoon to our wonderful community!

As everyone knows, the last few weeks have been a little rough regarding price action. A lot of newcomers are, as you all know, not very well informed with the project as a whole, and/or looking to make a quick buck overnight. And don't get me wrong, we were all there once until we understood how the crypto market truly works. I am very active on Reddit and I have seen a few posts and a few new members just being somewhat ignorant about what Hoge is all about, or the future of the coin itself. When the charts turn green however, they are the first to flock back. I personally don't care about the price much, because I am in for the long turn, but not everyone thinks the same way.

I am just wondering if we have anyone in our community that is a great analyst and that could use charts to do some technical analyses and price predictions, while keeping it fun of course. I think it would be something to look forward to weekly. Crypto Camel is doing a great job on Youtube, but I think someone dedicated to numbers only would be great. A long time investor would be a great asset, someone who has been through the highs and lows.

Just asking around, I am not a part of any team as of now, but I think this would be greatly beneficial for the Reddit community especially.

Let me know what you guys think, and if one of you would be up for the challenge!

Yours truly,
SUSP3CT
https://www.reddit.com/r/hoge/comments/p90pie
Found your guy^

Top Bottom