HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Hoge Everywhere (and on rally truck): Discovering a free to use complementary NFT platform: Algogems

Marpal3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Hello, dear Hoglers.

I’am happy to provide today a new usecase for HOGE, in a way that will allow anyone to create, share, and be rewarded for free. My aim is to help our community to share the almighty HOGE around the world in a positive way. And it’s why I am announcing today that I will be working on developing a set of HOGE NFTs on the Algogems platform, another early stage project I am following. This will allow us to spread the word of HOGE to fresh eyes."

And in that vision, I intend to keep some important values :

-Nobody should be paying for sharing content, memes, pictures or art. Expressing yourself must stay free and without any boundaries, it’s the core concept of crypto. Being limitless.

- Anyone must have access to HOGE, we must be able to target anyone interested in new technologies and crypto, no matter for his level or knowledge about crypto. Even a newbie or someone not in HOGE before must be able to understand what we are. A community and a trend allowing anyone to create stuff. it’s also a core value in crypto. Being unrestricted.

- A usecase must be an advantage, not an issue, it must be efficient for us, for the people who will look at it and for the planet. It’s why everything today is relying on Algorand, one of the most efficient blockchains on the market, it’s free to use, non polluting, and fast.

And Algogems summarizes everything that I said above. It’s a NFT platform for sharing art and pictures, available for anyone who want to create a post for free, easy to use and composed of devoted crypto lovers who are here for improving themselves before thinking about speculation. What I am presenting here is a place for creating, submitting, and publishing NFTs for free. All you need is an Algo wallet, that’s it. You won’t need to pay for submitting your creations and your memes. The wallet will just be a way for getting money when someone will buy your art :)

And most importantly, you will have a marketplace when hundreds of users and beautiful things to check and to order. A whole ecosystem, based on memes and content, for free and powered by sheer community devotion. HOGE will have a peaceful place to express his core values. Being a movement and a masterpiece.

As a founding member of HOGE, I do believe that it will be a step for showing the possibilities of NFT’s and crypto to a wider public. It will be also a key point of « HOGE Everywhere ». We will also do our best to have if possible, a HOGE x Algorand bridge too.

Second point, I’ll offer something important to the community for the next day. One of the first HOGE NFT’s on Algogems will be the HOGE rally truck, the first pictures ever of it, the symbol of our ride to the moon. The most important part of the revenue from the NFT will be donated to the HOGE donation wallet for helping us to keep moving forward. A contest of the best NFT made with those truck pics will be done tomorrow, we will give you more details asap:

233617198_872554690345729_610301953095131996_n.jpg
233736182_321507552992248_6658989689580515528_n.jpg
234798296_1822126734636231_6337904363904173185_n.jpg

And of course, it's just a way to show our skills and artists for free to a new crypto community. We are still working next to that on our own NFT marketplace, and it's gonna be big !

Fasten your seatbelt anon, you’re gonna need it. Link for checking more about Algogems: https://algogems.io/

Telegram Lounge : https://t.me/joinchat/ZQ4Caiu3T5o5NGI8

Last edited:

Tammi King

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
HR
Hello, dear Hoglers.

I’am happy to provide today a new usecase for HOGE, in a way that will allow anyone to create, share, and be rewarded for free. My aim is to help our community to share the almighty HOGE around the world in a positive way. And it’s why I am announcing today that I will be working on developing a set of HOGE NFTs on the Algogems platform, another early stage project I am following. This will allow us to spread the word of HOGE to fresh eyes."

And in that vision, I intend to keep some important values :

-Nobody should be paying for sharing content, memes, pictures or art. Expressing yourself must stay free and without any boundaries, it’s the core concept of crypto. Being limitless.

- Anyone must have access to HOGE, we must be able to target anyone interested in new technologies and crypto, no matter for his level or knowledge about crypto. Even a newbie or someone not in HOGE before must be able to understand what we are. A community and a trend allowing anyone to create stuff. it’s also a core value in crypto. Being unrestricted.

- A usecase must be an advantage, not an issue, it must be efficient for us, for the people who will look at it and for the planet. It’s why everything today is relying on Algorand, one of the most efficient blockchains on the market, it’s free to use, non polluting, and fast.

And Algogems summarizes everything that I said above. It’s a NFT platform for sharing art and pictures, available for anyone who want to create a post for free, easy to use and composed of devoted crypto lovers who are here for improving themselves before thinking about speculation. What I am presenting here is a place for creating, submitting, and publishing NFTs for free. All you need is an Algo wallet, that’s it. You won’t need to pay for submitting your creations and your memes. The wallet will just be a way for getting money when someone will buy your art :)

And most importantly, you will have a marketplace when hundreds of users and beautiful things to check and to order. A whole ecosystem, based on memes and content, for free and powered by sheer community devotion. HOGE will have a peaceful place to express his core values. Being a movement and a masterpiece.

As a founding member of HOGE, I do believe that it will be a step for showing the possibilities of NFT’s and crypto to a wider public. It will be also a key point of « HOGE Everywhere ». We will also do our best to have if possible, a HOGE x Algorand bridge too.

Second point, I’ll offer something important to the community for the next day. One of the first HOGE NFT’s on Algogems will be the HOGE rally truck, the first pictures ever of it, the symbol of our ride to the moon. The most important part of the revenue from the NFT will be donated to the HOGE donation wallet for helping us to keep moving forward. A contest of the best NFT made with those truck pics will be done tomorrow, we will give you more details asap:

View attachment 1424
View attachment 1425
View attachment 1427

And of course, it's just a way to show our skills and artists for free to a new crypto community. We are still working next to that on our own NFT marketplace, and it's gonna be big !

Fasten your seatbelt anon, you’re gonna need it. Link for checking more about Algogems: https://algogems.io/

Telegram Lounge : https://t.me/joinchat/ZQ4Caiu3T5o5NGI8
Can this truck be sent across the country to different members?

Marpal3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Can this truck be sent across the country to different members?
The truck is located in France at the moment, but depending of how successful the NFT contest will be, we could try to have it in others countries (+ if the covid doesn't block us too much of course).

Top Bottom