HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Hoge NFT Marketplace, prep your workbench!

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Hoge Nation,

Some of you may have heard rumblings about this already, but I now want to take the time to say it loud and clear: We are building a 100% Hoge owned and operated NFT marketplace. All of the profit made from this marketplace will go to content creators and the Hoge Community, it’s as simple as that.

For the past few weeks, myself, mesh and other Hoge community members have been brainstorming some novel concepts for the NFT marketplace and we have secured the funding necessary to expedite the development process. The scope of this project is grand and will be rolled out incrementally so that the creators among us may have access to their own platform to express themselves and generate revenue from their work as soon as possible.

Mission Statement: The Hoge NFT team will build a friendly workbench for creators & collectors to align. The tools will be available for all to use and allow forging new use cases and encouraging new partnerships. This will empower each of you to share your vision, collections, and work with all while directly benefiting those that create.

While we carry on with the work on this platform, let’s brainstorm some names for our marketplace. Do we want to simply call it the Hoge NFT marketplace or should we name it something more creative? Comment your ideas below. This can help see who wants to be engaged during the process and we can then build focus groups for discussions as well.

Just to clear out any confusion regarding the topic of NFT marketplaces, this is the one and only Hoge NFT marketplace in the works right now. No other terms have been presented to the Hoge community and no other deals have been made. Again the terms here are rather simple : 100% Hoge owned and operated NFT marketplace that we as a community can build on for decades to come!

Personal note from Me: I will maintain communications throughout while building a team to assist with further aspects. A business model has been developed to understand how to leverage aspects others have not yet used. The upcoming week will be used to develop a timeline to budget with constraints, this project will be iterative with enhancements over time. As timelines are updated the community will be kept apprised too. This marketplace is yours!

Your Friend,

reconlion

jrocko3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
Hoge Nation,

Some of you may have heard rumblings about this already, but I now want to take the time to say it loud and clear: We are building a 100% Hoge owned and operated NFT marketplace. All of the profit made from this marketplace will go to content creators and the Hoge Community, it’s as simple as that.

For the past few weeks, myself, mesh and other Hoge community members have been brainstorming some novel concepts for the NFT marketplace and we have secured the funding necessary to expedite the development process. The scope of this project is grand and will be rolled out incrementally so that the creators among us may have access to their own platform to express themselves and generate revenue from their work as soon as possible.

Mission Statement: The Hoge NFT team will build a friendly workbench for creators & collectors to align. The tools will be available for all to use and allow forging new use cases and encouraging new partnerships. This will empower each of you to share your vision, collections, and work with all while directly benefiting those that create.

While we carry on with the work on this platform, let’s brainstorm some names for our marketplace. Do we want to simply call it the Hoge NFT marketplace or should we name it something more creative? Comment your ideas below. This can help see who wants to be engaged during the process and we can then build focus groups for discussions as well.

Just to clear out any confusion regarding the topic of NFT marketplaces, this is the one and only Hoge NFT marketplace in the works right now. No other terms have been presented to the Hoge community and no other deals have been made. Again the terms here are rather simple : 100% Hoge owned and operated NFT marketplace that we as a community can build on for decades to come!

Personal note from Me: I will maintain communications throughout while building a team to assist with further aspects. A business model has been developed to understand how to leverage aspects others have not yet used. The upcoming week will be used to develop a timeline to budget with constraints, this project will be iterative with enhancements over time. As timelines are updated the community will be kept apprised too. This marketplace is yours!

Your Friend,

reconlion
Now this is what grabbing a shovel looks like. Great job y’all. 100% hoge funded is hard to top!

Just some random name ideas… BUT I think it would be good to have a easy/creative name to draw more interest. If it’s truly meant for creators and collectors to align, that should be reflected in the name. Plus, if we secured funds for this I would to see some brand able with HOGE attached “Marketplace Name” - by HOGE Finance/Association. My fear is that “HOGE NFT Marketplace” might just attract the HOGE community, rather than the wider NFT and crypto community. So even having a name without HOGE, but maintaining the association to HOGE could draw more interest in 1.) the marketplace 2.) HOGE. Also curious about where it would live and if we could play with the sub and top level domains.

Names:
CreatorsMint
MakersMarketplace
MakersMint
Creators For Collectors
OnlyNFT’s
Creators Makers Corner
FairCreate
Creators Collective
OpenWork
Makers Work
CreateBench

I could be way off base with where I headed with this and if that’s the case, feel free to ignore 😂 I’m not sure how far or big the vision is for this project, but there’s an opportunity to build something really unique and attract a lot of creators and collectors who want that. However, if I’m picturing this marketplace correctly it’s critical to embrace those elements and tell story with how we brand/market it. Not make it all about HOGE, but make it for those who live to create, the makers, the collectors, the creatives, the collectors and that will tell everyone everything they need to know about HOGE and more powerful than any other type of marketing.

*Ran out of juice with names off the top of my head. Would love to see some others…also for any negativity on here I’ve worked for multiple startups and also consulting for Fortune 100. When you’re just starting out, it can be messy. Sometimes it’s hard to understand unless you’ve been through it yourself and you can’t take it personally. We all have the same goal, it’s easier to work together than against one another. I’ve been more or less watching from afar and there’s absolutely thing I think can be improved, but that’s a good thing. If there wasn’t room to grow and improve I wouldn’t be invested in HOGE.

Last edited:

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Just some random name ideas… BUT I think it would be good to have a easy/creative name to draw more interest. If it’s truly meant for creators and collectors to align, that should be reflected in the name. Plus, if we secured funds for this I would to see some brand able with HOGE attached “Marketplace Name” - by HOGE Finance/Association. My fear is that “HOGE NFT Marketplace” might just attract the HOGE community, rather than the wider NFT and crypto community. So even having a name without HOGE, but maintaining the association to HOGE could draw more interest in 1.) the marketplace 2.) HOGE. Also curious about where it would live and if we could play with the sub and top level domains.

Names:
CreatorsMint
MakersMarketplace
MakersMint
Creators For Collectors
OnlyNFT’s
Creators Makers Corner
FairCreate
Creators Collective
OpenWork
Makers Work
CreateBench

I could be way off base with where I headed with this and if that’s the case, feel free to ignore 😂 I’m not sure how far or big the vision is for this project, but there’s an opportunity to build something really unique and attract a lot of creators and collectors who want that. However, if I’m picturing this marketplace correctly it’s critical to embrace those elements and tell story with how we brand/market it. Not make it all about HOGE, but make it for those who live to create, the makers, the collectors, the creatives, the collectors and that will tell everyone everything they need to know about HOGE and more powerful than any other type of marketing.

*Ran out of juice with names off the top of my head. Would love to see some others…also for any negativity on here I’ve worked for multiple startups and also consulting for Fortune 100. When you’re just starting out, it can be messy. Sometimes it’s hard to understand unless you’ve been through it yourself and you can’t take it personally. We all have the same goal, it’s easier to work together than against one another. I’ve been more or less watching from afar and there’s absolutely thing I think can be improved, but that’s a good thing. If there wasn’t room to grow and improve I wouldn’t be invested in HOGE.
This: "make it for those who live to create, the makers, the collectors, the creatives, the collectors"

i like the list of names but the background you mention on why behind the build is absolutely crucial. this is made by hoge for our community yes but more importantly all to create how they see fit. thank you for taking some time to share your thoughts and ideas.

Names:
CreatorsMint
MakersMarketplace
MakersMint
Creators For Collectors
OnlyNFT’s
Creators Makers Corner
FairCreate
Creators Collective
OpenWork
Makers Work
CreateBench

I also like the idea of a name that can stand on its own, and draw in new people who then find out about Hoge while at the site.

Like "MakersMint by Hoge" vs "Hoge Makers Mint". The first sounds like something for everyone, that we happened to have made, whereas the second sounds like something that was made for the Hoge community.

Some names that just crossed my mind, I haven't checked if they are available or not.

HogeStudios
NFTstudio
Tokenstudio
Canvasstudio
NFTmarket, NFTmarket.com
HogeNFT
NFTworld
NFTuniverse
NFTland
CreativeCanvas
Hogeart
NFT
WeareNFT or IamNFT
PrimeNFT
NFTprime
ClearNFT
NFT Source
NFT Ship

This: "make it for those who live to create, the makers, the collectors, the creatives, the collectors"

i like the list of names but the background you mention on why behind the build is absolutely crucial. this is made by hoge for our community yes but more importantly all to create how they see fit. thank you for taking some time to share your thoughts and ideas.
Honestly, this is why I love HOGE. I trust the team and know they are already doing everything right. I love throwing stuff like this out there and love seeing that they’re already on the same page. Even if you consider these ideas or not I know the future of HOGE is in good hands. It might seem like a thankless task at hand, but we appreciate all you do 🙇‍♂️

Edit: Just got back from a Japanese whisky bar, so had to clean up my reply 😅

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
it looks like we have landed on a name atm it will remain closed so we follow legal channels and own it outright ;) have to do this safely. everyone's input has had a similar thread of community, i expect nothing less from you wonderful people. i Value your feedback and look forward to sharing more as soon as available to do so safely.

we have an active community member assisting with logo design and is off to a fantastic start. color palette would be another fantastic topic to discuss. im a fan of dark mode but standing out by color is another undervalued piece to the puzzle.

it looks like we have landed on a name atm it will remain closed so we follow legal channels and own it outright ;) have to do this safely. everyone's input has had a similar thread of community, i expect nothing less from you wonderful people. i Value your feedback and look forward to sharing more as soon as available to do so safely.

we have an active community member assisting with logo design and is off to a fantastic start. color palette would be another fantastic topic to discuss. im a fan of dark mode but standing out by color is another undervalued piece to the puzzle.
Loveee this. Recon, give us that lion mode energy. We know you are working hard, you name is lion so our NFT should be the lion in the jungle as per your name. Lion!!! 🦁

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Loveee this. Recon, give us that lion mode energy. We know you are working hard, you name is lion so our NFT should be the lion in the jungle as per your name. Lion!!! 🦁
hahaha thats an awesome idea but maybe for a future project ;) theres a small team of folks working hard i promise it is not just me on this adventure nor will it remain this small. the groups will grow as we approach with several ideas to show and involve you all in the process.

hahaha thats an awesome idea but maybe for a future project ;) theres a small team of folks working hard i promise it is not just me on this adventure nor will it remain this small. the groups will grow as we approach with several ideas to show and involve you all in the process.
I didn't mean name the nft platform Nft lion literally, I meant it figuratively that our platform, whatever it's name is, will be the king in the NFT jungle! 😉. Your name is still super cool!

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Any updates on this now that we have some momentum going?
still momentum-ing!!! sorry idk how else to put it but here we go

small team assembled (avengers style) to assist in building our MVP badass marketplace. heavy in development phase which means definitions, foresight, and adjustments. i dont want to say too much about the potential first release because it is still evolving, i will say this is beautiful with potential for us to channel the correct avenues.

Top Bottom