HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

The Hoge and WhiteBIT charitable campaign is here!

mesh

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
Greetings Hoge Nation,

As part of our partnership with WhiteBIT, the Hoge community will engage in a prolonged charitable effort to share our success with the rest of the world. This is the Hoge way. Over the next 5 months, our community gets to decide which charitable organizations we donate to on behalf of Hoge and WhiteBIT. In total, we have $50k USDT to work with! The tentative structure is to choose 5 charities per month and allocate resources to these entities based on ranked voting from the community. Now is the time to show the world our shared values and altruism!

We need to decide the best ways to connect with these charities and make sure these donations go to the most qualified organizations that are making the world a better place. The possibilities are infinite here!

Please write down your ideas and discuss below.

Let's have some fun and do some good.

-Mesh

*Charities chosen must accept USDT (or we must help them do so).

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps breakthroughs on a mission (Honduras food drive). Costs $15 per food bag that can feed a family for 1 week. Can arrange volunteers to wear hoge shirts (sourced locally) and I believe the lead organizer can provide us with tons of pictures and perhaps even video.

Greetings Hoge Nation,

As part of our partnership with WhiteBIT, the Hoge community will engage in a prolonged charitable effort to share our success with the rest of the world. This is the Hoge way. Over the next 5 months, our community gets to decide which charitable organizations we donate to on behalf of Hoge and WhiteBIT. In total, we have $50k USDT to work with! The tentative structure is to choose 5 charities per month and allocate resources to these entities based on ranked voting from the community. Now is the time to show the world our shared values and altruism!

We need to decide the best ways to connect with these charities and make sure these donations go to the most qualified organizations that are making the world a better place. The possibilities are infinite here!

-Mesh

I don't have a specific charity in mind but I think the best charitable/donor partnerships are mutually beneficial and long term in nature, almost like a sponsorship arrangement. Just my 2c

Greetings Hoge Nation,

-Mesh

No Kid Hungry https://www.nokidhungry.org/

Would be cool to include some environmental (maybe wildlife?) conservation NGOs, perhaps WWF, Panthera, or the Nature Conservancy for example.

Hogeman-CORE

Staff member
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
I'm gonna shamelessly plug the Hoge Aerospace Program here. We have the infrastructure to handle crypto => fiat and can use the funds directly for sponsoring student's work on their satellite.

We're looking to sponsor three students for two semesters as they learn and develop the cubesat. This includes becoming familiar with NASA's licensing and regulation framework, designing the satellite to specifications, choosing and executing a science plan, testing & verification of the hardware, and application to NASA's CSLI program. Upon successful selection of our mission, the satellite is then delivered and attached to one of NASA's rockets. https://www.nasa.gov/directorates/heo/home/CubeSats_initiative

Any funds appropriated from WhiteBIT would be 100% reserved for the student's salaries & their materials cost.

It's not 501c3 charity, but it is education and supporting the broader community.

Please let get my suggestion for paws2rescue out of the list for possible charity. They already get funds in the name of Hoge (even though it is not a official hoge thing) and I think taking them out of the voting would help another charity that yet has not got anything from us.

I hope you get what I mean

if you want donate see hogecharityrun.jimdofree.com though :D :*

Top Bottom