REGISTER

Dev Appreciation Week is Here!

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Hoge Family,

we are always thinking about the hard work that has been done and the countless hours for individuals that have volunteered their time to add value to Hoge. As a result of this thinking we are going to be doing a Developer Appreciation Week! This will begin on Friday, July 30th and end on Friday, August 6th . During this time, you will be able to donate via PayPal or a wallet that has been set up for developers to which you can send Hoge. 10% of these donations will be divided up among the active Mods/Admins and the meme team. Any donations from the Developer Appreciation Week, will be allocated to all active developers. We also want you to know that going forward there will be a solution in place for individuals receiving a form of pay for the work that they do. We will share more about this in the coming week or two. Thank for your kindness and let’s make this a week to remember!

Paypal Donation: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/HogeDevAppreciation or @HogeDevAppreciation

Eth Donation Wallet: 0x410d445631b47E68AcCd4FDDFbc0D60C553A86cd (Multi-Sig Wallet)

photo4911432989062310217.jpg

#hoge hoge.finance

This is awesome, and I was fully behind having everyone just automatically send $1 per month to a PayPal account for HOGE expenses, including Devs compensation. Why???

Well, look what just happened in the crypto world of me trying to send 1 million HOGE to the Dev wallet...

The combination of Gate.io fees and Eth gas fees took 15% of that HOGE!!!

If I was handing you $1 million dollars and a stranger ran by and snagged $150,000 of it... would you be pissed??

I AM.

SUSP3CT

Reddit Number One
This is awesome, and I was fully behind having everyone just automatically send $1 per month to a PayPal account for HOGE expenses, including Devs compensation. Why???

Well, look what just happened in the crypto world of me trying to send 1 million HOGE to the Dev wallet...

The combination of Gate.io fees and Eth gas fees took 15% of that HOGE!!!

If I was handing you $1 million dollars and a stranger ran by and snagged $150,000 of it... would you be pissed??

I AM.
Some exchange fees are outrageous indeed. I had a good experience with Whitebit when the gas fees on Uniswap were high. Right now gas fees are low so Uniswap and Pancakeswap are the way to go!

Do we have a finalized list of who would be receiving these donations, like names of the recipients? Do we have a list of who the "dev team" is currently composed of, so we can see transparently who us working to build our community?

Contribution sent via PayPal. It's the cheapest way to support this amazing team. Thanks for all you do, and keep up the great work.
This has been my point all along!!!! The point of buying HOGE is to hold it and make the gains!!! Why donate HOGE???

For the third time in a week... I'll say it again... Just set up an automatic $1.00 (ONE DOLLAR) per month donation to the PayPal account. Then if you ADMINS need HOGE for a new exchange, go buy it!

I'm not buying HOGE to give it away. I'm buying now while the market crashed.

I'm not Captain Buzzkill!! I'm thinking logically.

If people are serious about HOGE and it's growth, then $1/month should not bother them. It's a very cheap intro membership fee.

Also, it could, and should scare away the "pump and dumpers"!!

AND... that $1/month is just a start-up cost! Eventually it'll go away.

NAMASTE!!

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Hoge Family,

we are always thinking about the hard work that has been done and the countless hours for individuals that have volunteered their time to add value to Hoge. As a result of this thinking we are going to be doing a Developer Appreciation Week! This will begin on Friday, July 30th and end on Friday, August 6th . During this time, you will be able to donate via PayPal or a wallet that has been set up for developers to which you can send Hoge. 10% of these donations will be divided up among the active Mods/Admins and the meme team. Any donations from the Developer Appreciation Week, will be allocated to all active developers. We also want you to know that going forward there will be a solution in place for individuals receiving a form of pay for the work that they do. We will share more about this in the coming week or two. Thank for your kindness and let’s make this a week to remember!

Paypal Donation: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/HogeDevAppreciation or @HogeDevAppreciation

Eth Donation Wallet: 0x410d445631b47E68AcCd4FDDFbc0D60C553A86cd (Multi-Sig Wallet)

View attachment 1398

#hoge hoge.finance

Hello, first we would like to thank all the community members that donated to the Developers Appreciation Week! We would also like to thank those that wanted to contribute but were unable to do so.

I would also like to thank CloBrown for this amazing idea! The Developers Appreciation Week was a success in many ways.

This Friday we will post a list of all Hoge Developers that will receive a portion of the contributions that were received.

I will be contacting each developer to ask whether or not they want to receive their portion of the contribution. If anyone opts out, as many have, they will be excluded from the list.

We hope to have the donations disbursed within 14 days as long as the information needed has been received by each individual.

Again, thank you for your support in this endeavor to show appreciation to those that have so graciously given up their time and talents in order to further the cause of this project!

We raised close to $12,000 - the actual amount will be posted on Friday with the list of developers.

Tammi King!

Last edited by a moderator:

Saintc

DEV
MOD
Hello, first we would like to thank all the community members that donated to the Developers Appreciation Week! We would also like to thank those that wanted to contribute but were unable to do so.

I would also like to thank CloBrown for this amazing idea! The Developers Appreciation Week was a success in many ways.

This Friday we will post a list of all Hoge Developers that will receive a portion of the contributions that were received.

I will be contacting each developer to ask whether or not they want to receive their portion of the contribution. If anyone opts out, as many have, they will be excluded from the list.

We hope to have the donations disbursed within 14 days as long as the information needed has been received by each individual.

Again, thank you for your support in this endeavor to show appreciation to those that have so graciously given up their time and talents in order to further the cause of this project!

We raised close to $12,000 - the actual amount will be posted on Friday with the list of developers.

Tammi King!
Fantastic work!

Tammi King!
In that next report, please mention how much HOGE was donated! Because when HOGE takes off... that $12,000 number will look small!! GREAT WORK!!! Thank you, EVERYONE!!!

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Nation: Again, we would like to thank you for the donations during the Devs Appreciation week!

The total amount raised was 11,317.35 USD, 1,762,439 in Hoge and 0.156 in ETH. Again, 10% of the total wallet will be allocated among Admins, Moderators and the Meme team.

The remaining monies will be allocated to all other active developers. We have also included a list of active developers working on the Hoge project; these are individuals that are a part of the Hoge team and were active over the last 30 days.

We coordinated with each platform’s Admins or Mods and made every effort to include all the individuals that make this project viable.

We will be setting up a room for those on the list where we will provide them the necessary information to obtain the donation that will be allocated. Please be sure to check your DMs for the invite link in the coming days! If there is an asterisk (*) next to your name, please DM me your @TG username as soon as possible.

Please remember there is always space for your gifts and talents. If you are unsure where you fit or how to get involved, please reach out to me @Tammi!

This was very exciting, and we are so glad that we were able to show our appreciation!

your friends,

Tammi & Reconlion <3

Attachments

• Dev Post.pdf
    234.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:

bp.

amazing news, always good to give back to those who dev and support.

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Hoge Family,

View attachment 1398

#hoge hoge.finance

hello all,

we wanted to note on this forum that the $10,000USDC donation made to the multisig was done specifically by an individual asking for that money to be allocated to the NFT marketplace development prior to sending over.

as i did not see this mentioned prior in the thread i wanted to clear up any potential confusion about the transaction.

thank you for your time,

reconlion

Top Bottom