REGISTER

HOGE 2.0 The Rebirth

Hayden Matthews

Hoge Happiness Conductor
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
As I continue to get acclimated and invigorated with all things HOGE - I find myself in the Nation de HOGE this morning.🌞

Moving forward, I will make a conscious effort to post weekly in this forum filled nation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡³

If anyone ever has an idea, thought or suggestion that is marketing related, PLEASE drop that here.πŸ’‘

Perspective is EVERYTHING in my world and I only have my own. 🌏

Help me Help our project and bring me the opportunity and idea HEAT! πŸ†˜

Together, we can beautifully disrupt this space for years and decades to come. πŸ§±β›“οΈ

:coffee: UPDATES :coffee:

The refreshed new site is coming soon! The new site will ensure we control our brand, identity and narrative in a clear , digestible and resonating manner. We are entertaining story tellers and our site is the first place net new audiences come to when they are interested to learn more about HOGE. There is a standard go to market site strategy to drive the results that matter to us the most and if you all remember, I came here to mercilessly execute with relentless FURY! #TunnelVisionVibes πŸ†•

The first organically curated HOGE article is dropping like its hot in a matter of weeks on one of the LARGEST news media networks in AMERICA! They reach HALF the US adult population EVERY MONTH! More HOGE amplification surprises will drip out after the article so stay tuned da fock in. πŸ“Ή

The HOGE Weekly email capture is LIVE! This means the HOGE Nation that joins our email list will receive the latest HOGE news, updates and more! Do yourself a favor and head over to hogefinance.com to add your email to the list. If staying informed on all the latest HOGE news is important to you, than this is the LIST TO BE ON! πŸ“°

The charitable Wheel of Wonder will be ready this weekend! We are entering the final stages of the process and look forward to all the future HOGE fun we will ALWAYS have with the wonderous wheel around 24/7! 🎑

For anyone thinking we're moving too slow, please remember HOGE at its raw core is a 6 month old start up who's accomplished more in 6 months than most traditional FOCKING businesses EVER DO PERIOD! (and if anyone out there has taken a start up to $400 MILLION in under 3 months and thinks they could do it again and better please email [email protected]. )πŸŽ€πŸ’§

As Mr. Miyagi once said , "Patience, Danielson." πŸ₯‹

Karate Kid GIF by memecandy

If we can ride the euphoric wave to a $400 million dollar MC on pure virality derived from an unconditional community, Imagine what we WILL do in the next 6 months now that we have an omni-channel go to market strategic plan in place. πŸ‘€πŸ’₯

To say I'm excited AF would be a laughable understatement. πŸ˜ƒ

It's very rare in life that we ALL get the legitimate opportunity to make the world a better place but alas, here we are. I for one, will NEVER take this privileged opportunity for granted and I am humbled to be a small part of this incredible community that's filled with unREASONable thinkers! πŸ€”

WE ARE ALL LIVING IN THE MOST INCREDIBLE MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF HUMAN EXISTENCE.πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘πŸ€ πŸ₯ΈπŸ˜΅πŸ§‘β€πŸ³πŸ’‚β€β™€οΈπŸ‘·β€β™€οΈπŸ‘©β€βœˆοΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸš’πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ¨πŸ‘©β€πŸ’ΌπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ€πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ€πŸ§‘β€πŸ«πŸ§‘β€πŸš€πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ§œβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§™β€β™‚οΈπŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―‍♂️

We ALREADY hit the lottery yo. 🎰

How do YOU plan on $pending the time YOU have left on your life clock? πŸ•‘

Are you on the 'Netflix N chill' life wave OR are you on the 'MAKE da WORLD ah BETTER PLACE' life wave?! 🌊

It's that simple. πŸŽ†

-Hayden

Last edited:
Love to see weekly updates here as well as your AMA. Anything that helps the community be more connected to one of the major pain points of hoge will be crucial in growing this baby. I can Netflix and make world a better place. Then chill

Hayden Matthews

Hoge Happiness Conductor
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
Love to see weekly updates here as well as your AMA. Anything that helps the community be more connected to one of the major pain points of hoge will be crucial in growing this baby. I can Netflix and make world a better place. Then chill
Absolutely! you are RIGHT, balance is the key and Netflix has mental stabilizing value as well!

Hayden Matthews

Hoge Happiness Conductor
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
well said @Hayden Matthews - the updates are coming in nicely and like you stated, we are only 6 months and already we are standing on our own 2 legs unlike a lot of other coins out there.
Hats off to all of the team working behind the scenes.
BP! you are a focking AMAZING talent and I am humbled to be on your team!

The news doesn’t stop and once people hear what the ones paying attention have been hearing it’s going to be an unstoppable force!!
I do have a possible marketing suggestion our community posting shots of them in their Hoge shirts all over the world……Hoge was spotted in Cancun #HogeEverywhere

Attachments

• 60B1AEB6-4201-4A25-81CE-86A978FE0607.jpeg
    60B1AEB6-4201-4A25-81CE-86A978FE0607.jpeg
    921.6 KB · Views: 1

Hayden Matthews

Hoge Happiness Conductor
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
The news doesn’t stop and once people hear what the ones paying attention have been hearing it’s going to be an unstoppable force!!
I do have a possible marketing suggestion our community posting shots of them in their Hoge shirts all over the world……Hoge was spotted in Cancun #HogeEverywhere
This is 1,000,000% a great idea! If seeing is believing, then lets make them believe what we already know is the REALITY! This seemingly small idea, can make a WORLD of difference. Bless your cerebral cortex young Jerseyracks Padawan. #HOGEeverywhere

SUSP3CT

Reddit Number One
As commented on Reddit, great informative post, as always. We are extremely blessed to have such a great marketing wiz behind us! Really excited for the Wheel of Wonder.

We are exactly where we need to be. Organic and solid growth. My prediction is that a lot of alt projects will die, while Hoge will remain.

Wax on, wax off, and sweep the leg.

Top Bottom