REGISTER

Exchange Listing Update: Global Exchange

Wiser

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
Hello Hoge Nation,

First, I would like to thank you all for your perseverance and amazing support shown in the past month, as well as the donation efforts made this far!

In regards to the Global Exchange, I have some great news to share! After meeting with the Global Exchange, they have agreed to reduce the listing price by $10,000! Therefore, the new amount needed to get HOGE listed is $40,000, and the liquidity requirement is $30,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).
As previously described this listing will bring new ways for buy Hoge having the following on-ramps which would be a first for HOGE: Credit/Debit card (Visa & Mastercard) and Apple Pay via MoonPay & Simplex. PayPal is also offered via Paxful on this exchange.

The LBank listing has a fee with the same liquidity requirement of $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).
With the Global Exchange listing price cut the total goal needed has been reduced and we are almost half way through with our donations. If you would like to support HOGE to be listed on the two new exchanges, please consider donating via Hoge.Finance website: https://hoge.finance/donate/

Stay tuned for future updates coming soon and thank you for your amazing contribution and support!

Nice work wiser! I saw another coin recently host a 50/50 raffle. Can we do the same to encourage donations? For each $10,50,$100? Donated you get an entry to win 1/2 the pot? Unless everyone is donating via PayPal, I’m not seeing a lot of donations pouring in atm.

Nice work wiser! I saw another coin recently host a 50/50 raffle. Can we do the same to encourage donations? For each $10,50,$100? Donated you get an entry to win 1/2 the pot? Unless everyone is donating via PayPal, I’m not seeing a lot of donations pouring in atm.
Cool idea. I’m sure a lot of people would even donate back if they won, but might help get some people to donate that aren’t already.

Excellent news, nice leverage to get the donations rolling again. I need to throw some in.

Wiser...truly appreciate all you and the other devs do. I hopped on the HOGE train back before the jump in DOGE. I truly believe in HOGE Nation. Monthly, I contribute via PayPal with about $20-$50. Everyone is expecting a 100% community driven effort to fund itself. That just isn't reality. It'd be great if the counter reflected PayPal donations, as noted above, and thanks for the past clarification on including a note to ensure funds go to the desired functional area.

To everyone, we can do this with full involvement.

Thanks from a USMC Devil Dog to the devs @ HOGE Nation.

jrocko3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
Wiser...truly appreciate all you and the other devs do. I hopped on the HOGE train back before the jump in DOGE. I truly believe in HOGE Nation. Monthly, I contribute via PayPal with about $20-$50. Everyone is expecting a 100% community driven effort to fund itself. That just isn't reality. It'd be great if the counter reflected PayPal donations, as noted above, and thanks for the past clarification on including a note to ensure funds go to the desired functional area.

To everyone, we can do this with full involvement.

Thanks from a USMC Devil Dog to the devs @ HOGE Nation.
As of now approx 3000 dollars in donations from the PayPal wallet

Here's an idea to chew on:

Right now we have about 65,000 hodlrs of HOGE. Obviously, we believe in the project. So, why not set up an automatic MONTHLY donation of $1 (YES... JUST ONE DOLLAR... WOOPIE!!!) to the PayPal account. Now, let's see what that one dollar a monyh can do.

Voila!!!! You just created $65,000 per month in revenue, which will increase as more people join HOGE.

For those that scoff at the idea... Ummm, you're pumping money into crypto anyway! One dollar won't mean anything to anybody. HOWEVER... AS A COMMUNITY WE COULD GENERATE $65,000 PER MONTH TO HELP HOGE GROW!!!!

Top Bottom