HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Send Hoge to edge of space before send a satellite. (Way cheaper)

In 2018 some crazy dudes sent a piece of bread to the edge of space on a balloon and filmed with a Go Pro. They have like 46 million views on youtube.
How hard would be to replicate something like this by sending a HOGE meme? Imagine, how much attention we could get on social media if we send one of our memes to the edge of the space?
Could it be the first meme in edge/space ever?!
Just a crazy idea anyway. Any thoughts? xD

Great idea. Could you come up with estimates? And how would one go about recovering the go pro afterwards?
I think that a cheap cell phone could be use to track the way back to earth. They used something like it I believe.

We have been discussing on telegram and most of the work it's done by a high altitude weather balloon expert, we would need
to hire an expert and have a HOGE community member at the spot(someone who can speak in a cool way and make the experience look fun), chose something HOGE related to the video.
I've sent an email to http://www.randomengineering.co.uk/ (found on the youtube link), this guy is based in the UK. Does anyone know someone who can do that in the US?

This seems like a really cool thing to do, surely has some mileage as a pr stunt and cannot surely be mega expensive.

We have been discussing on telegram and most of the work it's done by a high altitude weather balloon expert, we would need
to hire an expert and have a HOGE community member at the spot(someone who can speak in a cool way and make the experience look fun), chose something HOGE related to the video.
I've sent an email to http://www.randomengineering.co.uk/ (found on the youtube link), this guy is based in the UK. Does anyone know someone who can do that in the US?
This sounds like the sort of thing and expert in ice nucleation would be involved in, is there anyone at hoge we know :D

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Another company in the UK:
i am gonna contact these folks and see what it may cost for a basic package. maybe @caducrypto and @Hogeman-CORE have a few ideas on what to send :p a meme is always great and i may have a Hoge token. pricing inbound.

i am gonna contact these folks and see what it may cost for a basic package. maybe @caducrypto and @Hogeman-CORE have a few ideas on what to send :p a meme is always great and i may have a Hoge token. pricing inbound.
Awesome!
- We could try a partnership with one of our influencers like Scotty Sire maybe.
- What about one of @Hogeavatars arts.
- a physical HOGE Card with a correspondent NFT(like buy this NFT and get the card that went to the edge of space) so we can promote our NFT as well
1624295390638.png

A Funko bulldog with glasses could be an option. :ROFLMAO:
1624294829027.png
We all need to put some thought into it. xD

Last edited:
The Technical guy from the bread video got in touch with me:
Hi Carlos, interesting to hear from you - where are you located? (I'm in
the UK) . High altitude ballooning cost vary a lot depending on the size
and weight of the item being flown - what were you thinking, Typically
costs for marketing flights are £1000+.

If I cant help you myself I can put you in touch with folks that can.

Kind Regards

Steve

So the basic cost would around $1397,44 in the UK, maybe a little more if we take that "+" into consideration.
I don't think that includes the camera as well.
What you guys think?!

I’d be willing to donate to this. But we need someone in UK who could retrieve it. Perhaps someone in Uk can lend us the go pro as well since that won’t be sacrificed (comes down with a parachute). Also perfect time for some of our partnerships to pitch in for this too

I’d be willing to donate to this. But we need someone in UK who could retrieve it. Perhaps someone in Uk can lend us the go pro as well since that won’t be sacrificed (comes down with a parachute). Also perfect time for some of our partnerships to pitch in for this too
We could try to rent the GoPro:
If we really do that we should run a youtube/Twitter campaign to boost the traction, Maybe the new marketing division should have some say on this.
Let's see if the other company responds to my email, but like you said we will need a community member if we go with the UK options. Any possible volunteers?

Last edited:
Top Bottom