Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Marketing Plan Update - External

jrocko3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
Hey Nation, Hayden and his team have created a roadmap for marketing. You can view the file here or in the attachments.

In addition to the marketing roadmap we have a unique opportunity that could benefit from your help! We need some ideas for our possible partnership with the FCF. Hayden will be hosting weekly marketing AMAs starting on Monday. Feel free to follow him on Twitter: @hogemarketing

Attachments

• BFA2098F-B648-4EB7-A4A7-C1323F2E5D57.pdf
    734.8 KB · Views: 154

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Hey Nation, Hayden and his team have created a roadmap for marketing. You can view the file here or in the attachments.

In addition to the marketing roadmap we have a unique opportunity that could benefit from your help! We need some ideas for our possible partnership with the FCF. Hayden will be hosting weekly marketing AMAs starting on Monday. Feel free to follow him on Twitter: @hogemarketing
wildly excited to see this! thank you joe and team for the hard work. more fun things to do, yay!

thanks for the updates hayden .. I have an audacious marketing idea that i'd like to discuss with the projects inner circle. Will make sure I am available Monday for that AMA

Sorry, can we get a link to Mondays AMA in this thread? Thought I saw it somewhere but cannot find it on second look

jrocko3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
Sorry, can we get a link to Mondays AMA in this thread? Thought I saw it somewhere but cannot find it on second look
It depends. In order to do Twitter spaces the marketing account needs a certain amount of followers. If not, he will do it from the official hoge Twitter.

thanks for the updates hayden .. I have an audacious marketing idea that i'd like to discuss with the projects inner circle. Will make sure I am available Monday for that AMA
Don't you want to post it here, get input and feedback, possibly refine it and present in the meeting on Monday? Saves time and possibly opens your minds eye to possibilities to add to it that you maybe didn't think of?

Don't you want to post it here, get input and feedback, possibly refine it and present in the meeting on Monday? Saves time and possibly opens your minds eye to possibilities to add to it that you maybe didn't think of?
I've emailed idea to business.hoge email to keep it away from the eyes of the internet at large. Long story short, i don't want someone stealing this and using it as a martketing weapon for another project. Thanks

Top Bottom