HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Exchange listings & Marketing

Hello Hoge Nation,

Following the great amount of feedback received since the last post on Hogenation business development forum , a great amount of work has been done to evaluate existing challenges, solutions and opportunities.

I am pleased to bring forward to our Community to following updates and fundraising opportunities for exchange listing:

1. LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

2. A global exchange that allows USA users from all states except New York. This platform offers the following on ramps which would be a first for HOGE: credit/debit card (Visa & Mastercard) and Apple Pay via MoonPay & Simplex. PayPal is also offered via Paxful on this exchange. The listing is $50,000, and the liquidity requirement is $30,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

If you are interested in listing Hoge on the above exchanges, please consider donation to: 0xD601C59313f23ea4b82b9b8530998687878F255A

A marketing fundraising announcement will be made at the end of this week and also a new Marketing Forum will be established on Hogenation. The Forum will be used to provide frequent updates and information on this topic. If you would like to support Hoge marketing efforts, please consider donating to: 0xD11DD26465c036b45f4aDF9bEaEC9C798DD69923

Donations can also be made to PayPal, please specify in the description the desired allocation of the donation (exchanges or marketing): https://www.paypal.me/hogefinance

Thank you for your efforts and support.
That’s amazing news!!! Thank you for all your hard work!

Percival

mastermind
MARKETING
MOD
An update for those who haven't seen it on reddit:

Last Night
Whale Wallet #8 - The Legendary Big Beef - 0xcBeef760e0Be52361a79f9951f1a535238804b26 - just donated 50 million Hoge tokens to the exchange listing wallet.

Add him to the Hoge Hall of Heroes with Whale Wallets #9, #10, and #13, boys.

Whale wallet #9 - 0xde44f07688f43f48c8af7f18fb8883384a4157a5 - has AGAIN proven its amazing generosity by adding 10 million Hoge tokens to the exchange wallet.

Today
Whale Wallet #10, 0xa11584b769ae31c52c9e7a6c559be6c3106b73de, already in the HOGE Hall of Heroes with Whale Wallets #8, #9, #10, and #13 just gave the most of anyone in this round of exchange listing donations with 60 million donated!

Thanks again to big #10.

Hello Hoge Nation,

Following the great amount of feedback received since the last post on Hogenation business development forum , a great amount of work has been done to evaluate existing challenges, solutions and opportunities.

I am pleased to bring forward to our Community to following updates and fundraising opportunities for exchange listing:

1. LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

2. A global exchange that allows USA users from all states except New York. This platform offers the following on ramps which would be a first for HOGE: credit/debit card (Visa & Mastercard) and Apple Pay via MoonPay & Simplex. PayPal is also offered via Paxful on this exchange. The listing is $50,000, and the liquidity requirement is $30,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

If you are interested in listing Hoge on the above exchanges, please consider donation to: 0xD601C59313f23ea4b82b9b8530998687878F255A

A marketing fundraising announcement will be made at the end of this week and also a new Marketing Forum will be established on Hogenation. The Forum will be used to provide frequent updates and information on this topic. If you would like to support Hoge marketing efforts, please consider donating to: 0xD11DD26465c036b45f4aDF9bEaEC9C798DD69923

Donations can also be made to PayPal, please specify in the description the desired allocation of the donation (exchanges or marketing): https://www.paypal.me/hogefinance

Thank you for your efforts and support.
Great news! Sending over some USDT

Check out hogefinance.com/donate
I am really trying to be an active member of the community.I am active on Twitter, etc...

HOWEVER!!!!! Everytime I try to donate... I'm being told that HALF of what I'm trying to send is going for fees!!

Please find a way where we can donate directly to HOGE. Nobody will donate via crypto with these gas fees. If I'm trying to send you $20 and it tells me HOGE will get $10, then screw it. HOGE will never grow.

I want HOGE to grow. Not some greedy exchange process.

I am really trying to be an active member of the community.I am active on Twitter, etc...

HOWEVER!!!!! Everytime I try to donate... I'm being told that HALF of what I'm trying to send is going for fees!!

Please find a way where we can donate directly to HOGE. Nobody will donate via crypto with these gas fees. If I'm trying to send you $20 and it tells me HOGE will get $10, then screw it. HOGE will never grow.

I want HOGE to grow. Not some greedy exchange process.
Cant you use paypal? I've donated $11 with paypal.

LBank may be a nice option, but as the market is so down and people afraid. Maybe wait for the US would be something to consider? Will the community be able to donate for the US exchange when the time comes? I’m not very confident that go LBank solo would be a smart choice..

LBank may be a nice option, but as the market is so down and people afraid. Maybe wait for the US would be something to consider? Will the community be able to donate for the US exchange when the time comes? I’m not very confident that go LBank solo would be a smart choice..
the market down is a best time to do it. So when it starts to go up, Hoge is set up to be easier to buy. the more exchanges the better i think.

Top Bottom