REGISTER

Exchange listings & Marketing

Wasso

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
Hello Hoge Nation,

Following the great amount of feedback received since the last post on Hogenation business development forum , a great amount of work has been done to evaluate existing challenges, solutions and opportunities.

I am pleased to bring forward to our Community to following updates and fundraising opportunities for exchange listing:

1. LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

2. A global exchange that allows USA users from all states except New York. This platform offers the following on ramps which would be a first for HOGE: credit/debit card (Visa & Mastercard) and Apple Pay via MoonPay & Simplex. PayPal is also offered via Paxful on this exchange. The listing is $50,000, and the liquidity requirement is $30,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

If you are interested in listing Hoge on the above exchanges, please consider donation to: 0xD601C59313f23ea4b82b9b8530998687878F255A

A marketing fundraising announcement will be made at the end of this week and also a new Marketing Forum will be established on Hogenation. The Forum will be used to provide frequent updates and information on this topic. If you would like to support Hoge marketing efforts, please consider donating to: 0xD11DD26465c036b45f4aDF9bEaEC9C798DD69923

Donations can also be made to PayPal, please specify in the description the desired allocation of the donation (exchanges or marketing): https://www.paypal.me/hogefinance

Thank you for your efforts and support.

Percival

mastermind
MARKETING
MOD
Great stuff Wasso.

I’ll be donating to the exchange listings fund tonight. This is the most important thing to fueling HOGE’s rockets in my opinion. I am very eager for us to get listed on Lbank and the global/US exchange excepting New York. That’ll be massive increases in volume to coincide with the crypto market bull-run resuming.

Emp

Great news all around! We should still continue pushing for a USD pair on a true us exchange listing. I know it's nice to have an exchange with the ability to pay USD via credit card, but most often the fees + hidden conversion spread make it more costly than the route of UniSwap or using Gate.io/BigOne. Once we get that coveted USD pair on an exchange like Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Robinhood, it will be a game changer!

I like this not so expensive exchange listings but am very eager to see the marketing proposal. Because if the marketing is Supreme, people will jump through hoops to get hoge but with that Said, if we don't have to make them jump through hoops and can make it easier for them to buy, we should. I really want to see the marketing proposal as I think that and these two listings are paramount!

Last edited:
Hello Hoge Nation,

Following the great amount of feedback received since the last post on Hogenation business development forum , a great amount of work has been done to evaluate existing challenges, solutions and opportunities.

I am pleased to bring forward to our Community to following updates and fundraising opportunities for exchange listing:

1. LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

2. A global exchange that allows USA users from all states except New York. This platform offers the following on ramps which would be a first for HOGE: credit/debit card (Visa & Mastercard) and Apple Pay via MoonPay & Simplex. PayPal is also offered via Paxful on this exchange. The listing is $50,000, and the liquidity requirement is $30,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

If you are interested in listing Hoge on the above exchanges, please consider donation to: 0xD601C59313f23ea4b82b9b8530998687878F255A

A marketing fundraising announcement will be made at the end of this week and also a new Marketing Forum will be established on Hogenation. The Forum will be used to provide frequent updates and information on this topic. If you would like to support Hoge marketing efforts, please consider donating to: 0xD11DD26465c036b45f4aDF9bEaEC9C798DD69923

Donations can also be made to PayPal, please specify in the description the desired allocation of the donation (exchanges or marketing): https://www.paypal.me/hogefinance

Thank you for your efforts and support.
Good job wasso

I like this not so expense exchange listings but am very eager to see the marketing proposal. Because if the marketing is Supreme, people will jump through hoops to get hoge but with that Saif, if we don't have to make them jump through hoops and can make it easier for them to buy, we should. I really want to see the marketing proposal as I think that and these two listings are paramount!
Absolutely. While they shouldn't have to, we should be so hot that people will jump through hoops to get Hoge! We've been there before, and we can get there again.

Top Bottom