HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Introducing Hoge Aerospace Institute (HAI)

reconlion

Fierce Protector
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
great presentation and looking forward to memes in space

I know that this is supposed to be more scientific, but is there a way to monetize it and strengthen the coin? For example is there something that we can put on the satellite that can be controlled online and paid for only with Hoge? For example: take selfie in space. Have a camera and a screen and you can upload a photo and then take a picture in space. -I am not sold on that particular idea, but is there anything along that line?

I know that this is supposed to be more scientific, but is there a way to monetize it and strengthen the coin? For example is there something that we can put on the satellite that can be controlled online and paid for only with Hoge? For example: take selfie in space. Have a camera and a screen and you can upload a photo and then take a picture in space. -I am not sold on that particular idea, but is there anything along that line?
Live camera on cubesat, that people can use for greenscreen selfies

Hogeman-CORE

Staff member
DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Yeah absolutely, selling NFT space selfies sounds like a good idea to me!

Top Bottom