HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Introducing Hoge Aerospace Institute (HAI)

So this is a project that has been in the works for many months (well before doge announced) and planned on announcing fully this summer. However in light of recent events, we thought it wouldn’t be right for there to be a public space race debate without the Hoge name in the picture. So we are here to officially announce Hoge Aerospace Institute (HAI). More details regarding our institutional and private partners to be released in the following weeks.

Attachments

• HAI Announcement.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 222
Space GIF

Amazing!
So this is a project that has been in the works for many months (well before doge announced) and planned on announcing fully this summer. However in light of recent events, we thought it wouldn’t be right for there to be a public space race debate without the Hoge name in the picture. So we are here to officially announce Hoge Aerospace Institute (HAI). More details regarding our institutional and private partners to be released in the following weeks

So this is a project that has been in the works for many months (well before doge announced) and planned on announcing fully this summer. However in light of recent events, we thought it wouldn’t be right for there to be a public space race debate without the Hoge name in the picture. So we are here to officially announce Hoge Aerospace Institute (HAI). More details regarding our institutional and private partners to be released in the following weeks.
I sent an email to your business address.

We build in-browser astrophysics software using our platform. I am willing to discuss using our software for this project.

jrocko3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
The presentation could use some editing. Feel free to reach out and I can try to make it a bit more professional (should it be used for external fundraising) Overall, great job team.

Top Bottom