HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

LISTING OFFERS

I feel that we need more holder count ,we need every small investors also in our community from every corner and then we can go to huge exchanges,it will be good if we list our coin in different-different zones exchanges...

WALLET COUNT WALLET COUNT WALLET COUNT. That should be the focus. Number 3 should be done for sure. But the amount of advertising and marketing that could be created from the funds suggested for options 1 and 2 seem stronger then getting listed on an additional exchange without properly spreading the great things Hoge is doing. Word of mouth and organic growth is great until it isn’t. I follow Hoge daily in discord and Reddit and am fully bullish on what we are building and creating. But we need more people to know that. With this dip in the market weeding out all the BNB pump and dumps. We should have been marketing hard how stable and professional HOGE is being created. We need eyes and ears to see it and bring the buzz back! Can you make an option four where we raise funds for advertising and see the traction on that.
I don’t think some of our community members understand the difference between exchange marketing and a private marketing campaign. Hiring a private firm over relying on an exchange listing marketing campaign is the difference between a few postings on Twitter and a short lived exchange banner vs having an article in Forbes. If we want to separate ourselves from the rest of the memes, we need marketing.

The meme coin projects that are not only surviving, but thriving, have a complete ecosystem, including a bridge. The Hoge brand is being overwhelmed by the lack of utility and use case.

LBank is a no brainer. Establishing liquidity pools on Matic (i.e. Polygon), perhaps on something like Comethswap, would help too. ETH gas fees are a real problem for doing anything with NFT's so if NFT's are the gameplan, getting on Matic ASAP would be a good idea. As for spending money to get on a top 5 exchange the answer is "definitely worth it."

Yz

First option + third because it’s free we need to be on the best exchanges ! It’s good for the marketing business legitimacy and volume.

TLS

What about a “1% contribution campaign?” Or something more catchy in title, but point being: the market cap of HOGE is a bit over $100 million USD...I saw somewhere that the vast majority of tokens are held in individual wallets now.
So, if every holder would donate an amount equal to 1% of the value of their position, we would raise nearly $1 million USD. This would allow us to capitalize our US exchange plans, hire a PR firm, and proceed with one or more of these non-Us exchange options.
The message would be something like: Donate 1% so that we can grow by 1,000% or more! That seems like a logical investment that many community members might be willing to get behind. Count me in.

I feel that the best course is option 3, and agree with those who want to focus on the long term of building use case and raising awareness through ecommerce and business partnerships. There is marketing done by exchanges, but for $520k, yeesh... we are far better off locking that liquidity in Uniswap as individuals rather than giving it to an exchange.

Option 1 is the only option here, option 3 is just a bonus, we have to do BOTH. Go for only option 3 is chicken out now... and if we do that is like to accept stay behind. We need to catch up as fast as possible... some people are not "watching the game".
If we aim so low. I might have to reconsider my wallet distribution in general because if the community is that afraid of going big then we have a problem.

Is the plan to set up several wallets and donate to those specific causes?
Wallet 1 = option 1
Wallet 2 = option 2
Wallet 3 = options 3
Wallet 4 = US exchange
Wallet 5 = marketing (already exists on Hoge.finance)

Also, could we do the same to donate fiat? Can we start a gofundme type donation page for the specific causes? Right now I’m only aware of the paypal donation page, so if I’m missing something let me know.

$500,000 for a top listing will set us apart and legitimize us. There are tons of new deflationary coins being creating and we need to gain a presence within the mainstream crypto markets. We only need to donate .5% to make this happen. I’d happily donate 10% of my Hoge if it means the remainder will go up 50%. It’s basic business; you have to spend money to make money.

We need to quit wasting time and start a fund now with enough time we could do all options but just start a fundraising campaign and go option 3 first then work on option 1 or the US exchange.

Top Bottom