HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

LISTING OFFERS

#3 is best and we should also go now for other similar/smaller exchanges which are popular exchanges for memecoins and such! Lets get the volume up, burn those coins and rocket to moon, mmkay?

We now have multiple offers on the table from global (non-US) exchanges. Since 49.6% of the community thought it was very important to list on another top, but non-US exchange, we’d like to inform the community of these now. Note that a US listing remains our priority.

- The first offer is from a top 5 global exchange (based on both community feedback and CMC rankings), and is one of the only 3 global exchanges that the community ranks higher than Gate.io! There is a $180,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $340,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The second offer is from a top 15 global exchange (based on CMC ranking) that the community is largely neutral (or slightly positive) toward. There is a $110,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $100,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The third offer is from LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. It is ranked #53 on CMC, and we did not collect community feedback on it due to its lower ranking. However, it is #2 for volume on Shiba ($98M), #1 for volume on Pig Finance ($20M), and #5 for volume on Safemoon ($1.5M). The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- We also have some smaller offers that we consider less relevant.

Please let us know your thoughts on these offers.

Gonna have to go with option 3. Would love to do option 1 I just don't know if we can raise that amount.

We now have multiple offers on the table from global (non-US) exchanges. Since 49.6% of the community thought it was very important to list on another top, but non-US exchange, we’d like to inform the community of these now. Note that a US listing remains our priority.

- The first offer is from a top 5 global exchange (based on both community feedback and CMC rankings), and is one of the only 3 global exchanges that the community ranks higher than Gate.io! There is a $180,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $340,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The second offer is from a top 15 global exchange (based on CMC ranking) that the community is largely neutral (or slightly positive) toward. There is a $110,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $100,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The third offer is from LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. It is ranked #53 on CMC, and we did not collect community feedback on it due to its lower ranking. However, it is #2 for volume on Shiba ($98M), #1 for volume on Pig Finance ($20M), and #5 for volume on Safemoon ($1.5M). The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

1. #3, my Lord!
2. Hire PR Firm? If we are to assume that ~25k/mo is accurate, then in comparison to some of the other options listed, it's pretty affordable in the short term.. seeing a lot of people here who want this, seems like a nice compromise
3. Long term fundraiser for #1. I mean we don't ALWAYS have to do it in less than a day, guys!

4. ???

5. Profit!!!

I think all of the above and more in time. We all like to say that Hoge is a long term hold. We're not racing the other coins, we're all taking part in a financial revolution.

On a personal note, I am willing to donate some HOGE for any of our projects, but I am worried that the community may get donation fatigued as has been previously mentioned. Thank you for all your hard work team. Can’t wait for the US exchange, I think it will be a real game changer for us.
Is theend of June US Exchange really even happening? Can a developer confirm this?

What will be the fee's?

Reactions: Ian
Bonjour everyone!

Let's look at today's trading volume:

Uniswap (v2) HOGE/ETH - $749,457

Gate.io HOGE/USDT - $116,685

WhiteBIT HOGE/USDT - $25,725

Bilaxy HOGE/ETH - $430,720

BigONE HOGE/USDT/ETH - $204,933

BKEX HOGE/USDT - $56,723

- Uniswap is the leader but less and less.
- Whitebit has been decreasing since Gate.io was added.
- BKEX's volume is low but is currently more than whitebit which has been a big player.
- BigOne isn't the worst.Momentum was messed up and was likely caused by the power outage in China, which caused Bitcoin to drop 14% sowing FUD among other crypto https://www.reuters.com/technology/bitcoin-falls-111-53356-2021-04-18/

! - Someone can tell me what's going on with Bilaxy which is almost 1/3 of the volume on its own? What can we learn from this?

An important thing to remember, even if today an exchange is not performing well, maybe tomorrow it will perform better.

I'm new to crypto (bought $30 worth of Dogecoin last February) so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt.

My vote:
3rd exchange and focus on US exchange.
Marketing focused on youtube channels/website related with crypto content. Facebook ads should be avoid IMO.
Marketing / contest / incentive for traders to trade HOGE rather than another crypto.
Brain storming about raising money to finance HOGE future CEX listing (ex: using HOGE affiliate link to buy stuff throught amazon/walmart/best buy, auction)

Best regards.

PS: Sorry for the quality of my English, I am from Quebec city.

I just don’t see us raising the amount of money for option 1 and then trying to raise money for the U.S. exchange later this month with the current market conditions. I almost wish we could reroute all the redistribution of hoge to a listing and marketing wallet for a set amount of time to keep us ahead on funds. Option 3 sounds like a no brainer and won’t really take away much for raising funds for U.S exchange.

mumu

DEV
#3 because of everything everybody has said.

@Fhoge you can add a poll next time. Or create a separate thread with a poll.

I think we go for the bug dog, atleast we’re on the exchange and it’ll make us official...takes money to make money!

Reactions: Ian

Emp

The best option would be to fully focus on getting a US Exchange listing. Poloniex and Bittrex are top 15 exchanges and have $USD pairs. Both of which do not have fees to list & outline the steps required to list. No reason to not get on these.

After a US exchange listing, we could focus on getting the 1st/2nd offer. (perhaps, negotiate for a lower deal or better terms such as preferential promotion if the funds are secured)

Lastly, as for the 3rd option. We should take some liquidity providers from Uniswap, convert their ETH to USDT and have that $20,000 go towards the listing. We do have large liquidity providers.

In my opinion, none. If we must choose, #3. Exchanges cost too much with little to no upside in the short term. Long term, yes but we might not even survive 4 months. Let's be really really honest here.

Focus all cash on marketing OR build. We are not currently strong enough to do both. Fundraising fatigue is real esp. in this market.
I agree with Davepool, more marketing less exchanges for now? Do we need more exchanges listing us while BTC is dropping..

New meme coins are getting more traction than us and we're the OG's of deflationary meme coins. I'd rather donate to get more influencers to shill us.

3 seems okay considering the low liquidity requirement.

I’m astounded some would rather fund marketing or PR over a big volume exchange. Those exchanges market us to their clients!

I think we should bag option 3 since it’s easy and for quick momentum boost then start a long haul fundraiser for option number 1. With how generous whale wallets #9 #10 #13 are, the Hoge hall of heroes, it might not even take that long.
I think we are all feeling burned with exchange listings? Maybe time to put exchange listings to one side and concentrate efforts elsewhere? Do we have any measurable metrics for the impact of the listing on gate.io for example?

If forced to chose an option it would be #3 right now.

**EDIT I woke up grumpy....Changing my choice to #1 YOLO etc We gotta take a punt. A big sum to raise of course but think of it this way....Could give us a great opportunity to properly coordinate the fund raising drive. I mean properly with teams and team leaders coordinating different ideas and soapboxes. Lets lift our spirits here, we can get the sum together somehow.

Last edited:

I say we get on Coinbase. Shit..Doge isn't even on there yet. Let's go full throttle

I would’ve said #1 before last 2 weeks but raising that much right now I think is a very hard sell. Build + marketing and Hoge on

We already on gate.io with a fiat deposit. I guess we don't need exchanges at such a huge cost. Surely more exchanges mean more volume and burn. But let's face it, we are a small community for now, and collecting this much money would be a little hard. So yeah we better focus on building a huge community from marketing, shilling. And we can always invite big influencers for exposure.

Do you wanna be rich? You have to help with marketing. We are already a small community so we have to try with all we got.

I also believe #3 is the best option but, please, no more hoge airdrop for "marketing purposes". It almost never works and just causes further dumping from those who received for free and couldn't care less about the project.

Top Bottom