HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

LISTING OFFERS

Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
1
I think #3 for first step. Do we have a fundraising pool? We could likely create a pool to slowly add to and if #1 is the best choice at the time we have a large amount of $ to spend, then go for it. Not sure how attainable the $ for #1 would be in the short term.
 
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
3
Go with #3 now.

Table #1 until after we hit $.001. Time the fundraising with the pump, improved sentiment, and better return on our donated $HOGE.

ETA: or $BTC 50K or $ETH 3.5k. Donations will primarily be in crypto and we’re near the bottom of a historical dip. Bad time for a such a significant expenditure for such a (currently) small project in my opinion. The market will likely recover in time (this Summer).
 
Last edited:
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
48
My experience in startups tells me that the sooner you begin to market your goods and services the better off you are. Rely less on investor capital and more on sales/marketing. We could raise $100,000 and start 3-5 unique business ventures immediately. Lean towards low-cost and high transaction volume concepts to get the Hoge name/brand out into the real world. Next exchange should be top10 U.S in my opinion.

A marketing/PR firm would be about $25,000 USD a month, not including ad spend. Right now, we are almost non-exist and non-relevant in SEO and whatnot. We need relevancy and we need impact onto the stage more so than we need an exchange. I will post a proposal from a firm that does a pretty good job in the marketing channel and Project Unite working group so you can see what an example is of something out there. Our money would be 1000x put to better use by hiring a company such as an example I would provide in the Telegram chat groups I mentioned.
Can you please post here also?
 
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
5
I think many were dissappointed with the price impact grom Gate and BigOne and are discouraged about Non-US exchanges, but I think it would still massively help HOGE's long-term success to be listed on another major Global exchange, so I would favor option 1. I would just be conncered about raising that much money and then having another large fundraising requirement if we get a US exchange offer shortly thereafter.
 
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
48
My experience in startups tells me that the sooner you begin to market your goods and services the better off you are. Rely less on investor capital and more on sales/marketing. We could raise $100,000 and start 3-5 unique business ventures immediately. Lean towards low-cost and high transaction volume concepts to get the Hoge name/brand out into the real world. Next exchange should be top10 U.S in my opinion.
While I agree with you are saying, I am failing to understand whether you thibk we should go with these exchanges or not. Are you for it or opposed to it?
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Messages
2
Binance or bust. I wholeheartedly agree with the majority here. Fundraising is fatigued and money would be better spent on a hired marketing firm to drive traffic to the existing exchanges while we wait for the opportunity for a top 3 US exchange.
 
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
48
I say we raise $1million (the word of this in itself woyld be good marketing as it would show how strong, resilient and how much the community believes in this project) currently we have 62,616 holders. 1million ÷ by 62,616 = $15.97 per holder.

But before we raise the funds we need to consult a strong crypto marketing firm for them to present us with 3 different proposals and cost and how effective these will be.

Then there is the us exchange whos cost we do not know but since we know the cost of these top non-Us exchanges and potentially the cost of marketing after we consult with them, the rest would just go to the U.S exchange. Raising funds anytime something comes can cause fatigue. Let's make this a long haul fundraiser which will draw a lot of eyes and talk which in turn is good for hoge. But it has to be justified by the proposals submitted by the marketing firm and if we know the cost of the U.S exchange even great. Any left over funds can be stored for later or go to more marketing post U.S listing.
 
Last edited:
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
2
Since a US exchange is already in the works I feel getting on the top 5 exchange will do us justice as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ian
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
48
Binance or bust. I wholeheartedly agree with the majority here. Fundraising is fatigued and money would be better spent on a hired marketing firm to drive traffic to the existing exchanges while we wait for the opportunity for a top 3 US exchange.
I say we raise a $1million and do non-U.S , marketing and U.S exchange. Raising a million will raise a lot of talk and eyes in the crypto world which is good in itself.
 
Joined
May 16, 2021
Messages
1
Do we know an approximate listing fee and liquidity amount for US exchange? I feel like you can advertise all you want but most I know still won't buy unless it's on a US exchange for USD.
 
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
2
#3 seems like a quick and easy win. I think more people will be open to donating for larger exchanges once the price recovers a bit.
 
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
9
We now have multiple offers on the table from global (non-US) exchanges. Since 49.6% of the community thought it was very important to list on another top, but non-US exchange, we’d like to inform the community of these now. Note that a US listing remains our priority.

- The first offer is from a top 5 global exchange (based on both community feedback and CMC rankings), and is one of the only 3 global exchanges that the community ranks higher than Gate.io! There is a $180,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $340,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The second offer is from a top 15 global exchange (based on CMC ranking) that the community is largely neutral (or slightly positive) toward. There is a $110,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $100,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The third offer is from LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. It is ranked #53 on CMC, and we did not collect community feedback on it due to its lower ranking. However, it is #2 for volume on Shiba ($98M), #1 for volume on Pig Finance ($20M), and #5 for volume on Safemoon ($1.5M). The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- We also have some smaller offers that we consider less relevant.

Please let us know your thoughts on these offers.
The 3rd option is a no brainer since it is so inexpensive and no listing fee. I think our funds should then be concentrated on the US exchange first, especially since we still don’t know how much funding we need to raise for that exchange. By doing this second, which builds our US presence, we will get greater volume and a higher price making all of the other funding needs easier to swallow for our community. After that we can look at marketing and THEN another no-US listed exchange. Once we get the price past 0.001, I think we will all be better positioned to donate for further exchanges and projects. Just my 2 cents.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
9
We now have multiple offers on the table from global (non-US) exchanges. Since 49.6% of the community thought it was very important to list on another top, but non-US exchange, we’d like to inform the community of these now. Note that a US listing remains our priority.

- The first offer is from a top 5 global exchange (based on both community feedback and CMC rankings), and is one of the only 3 global exchanges that the community ranks higher than Gate.io! There is a $180,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $340,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The second offer is from a top 15 global exchange (based on CMC ranking) that the community is largely neutral (or slightly positive) toward. There is a $110,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $100,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The third offer is from LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. It is ranked #53 on CMC, and we did not collect community feedback on it due to its lower ranking. However, it is #2 for volume on Shiba ($98M), #1 for volume on Pig Finance ($20M), and #5 for volume on Safemoon ($1.5M). The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- We also have some smaller offers that we consider less relevant.

Please let us know your thoughts on these offers.
On a personal note, I am willing to donate some HOGE for any of our projects, but I am worried that the community may get donation fatigued as has been previously mentioned. Thank you for all your hard work team. Can’t wait for the US exchange, I think it will be a real game changer for us.
 
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
7
I think Hoge is just accessible enough right now that people who really want it are either willing to cough up absorbent gas fees for swaps or sign up for Gate.io. It would certainly help to be listed on mega exchanges, but if Hoge isn’t well marketed then we risk anti-climactic listings wherever we are listed.

A well executed marketing campaign puts Hoge in the spotlight and creates the demand and need for mega exchanges. IMO were not quite ready for all the premium exchanges.
 
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
48
I think Hoge is just accessible enough right now that people who really want it are either willing to cough up absorbent gas fees for swaps or sign up for Gate.io. It would certainly help to be listed on mega exchanges, but if Hoge isn’t well marketed then we risk anti-climactic listings wherever we are listed.

A well executed marketing campaign puts Hoge in the spotlight and creates the demand and need for mega exchanges. IMO were not quite ready for all the premium exchanges.
I saw we do both. Raise a million dollars for all these 3 exchanges, a marketing firm and for the U.S exchange. Raising a million dollars will be talk or the crypto world and beyound and that in itself is good marketing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ian
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
1
Number 3 and US exchange. Possibly go with an affordable marketing team too. 25k/mo seems crazy high. Just some PR should go a long way for 2k/mo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ian

jrocko3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Messages
53
After thinking about this a bit more:


Thoughts on editing the original post and adding the wallets for each. Are we going about it wrongDoes it have to be one or the other or should we place wallets on all 3 options?

1) global 5 exchange
2) low tier exchange
3) Marketing wallet

Let’s let the community vote with their dollars.
 
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Messages
7
After thinking about this a bit more:


Thoughts on editing the original post and adding the wallets for each. Are we going about it wrongDoes it have to be one or the other or should we place wallets on all 3 options?

1) global 5 exchange
2) low tier exchange
3) Marketing wallet

Let’s let the community vote with their dollars.
i would like to know how much donations will be needed and when for US exchange before I would commit to any others. However I want all of those to happen including US exchange. But I do like the direction you are going with voting with real donations.
 
Top Bottom