HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

LISTING OFFERS

A marketing/PR firm would be about $25,000 USD a month, not including ad spend. Right now, we are almost non-exist and non-relevant in SEO and whatnot. We need relevancy and we need impact onto the stage more so than we need an exchange. I will post a proposal from a firm that does a pretty good job in the marketing channel and Project Unite working group so you can see what an example is of something out there. Our money would be 1000x put to better use by hiring a company such as an example I would provide in the Telegram chat groups I mentioned.
Sounds great!

None. I echo the same sentiment that many here have. We need more PR and wider reach before considering plunking down thousands in an exchange that may or may not have a favorable outcome for hoge. The funds going into exploring/developing additional hoge utilities is also a good 1st/2nd option.

Additionally, with the US listing on the horizon, spending additional money for another exchange does not seem to be a good ROI. If we had a mcap above 1 billion I would throw my support at #1.

I say which ever exchange can simplify the process of acquiring Hoge. We should do that. I talk to people all the time who.would love to get involved and would if it was as easy as buying Doge on Robinhood or simply logging into CB to purchase it. So I guess my point is who ever has a good size audience but the easiest purchasing process.

We now have multiple offers on the table from global (non-US) exchanges. Since 49.6% of the community thought it was very important to list on another top, but non-US exchange, we’d like to inform the community of these now. Note that a US listing remains our priority.

- The first offer is from a top 5 global exchange (based on both community feedback and CMC rankings), and is one of the only 3 global exchanges that the community ranks higher than Gate.io! There is a $180,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $340,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The second offer is from a top 15 global exchange (based on CMC ranking) that the community is largely neutral (or slightly positive) toward. There is a $110,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $100,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The third offer is from LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. It is ranked #53 on CMC, and we did not collect community feedback on it due to its lower ranking. However, it is #2 for volume on Shiba ($98M), #1 for volume on Pig Finance ($20M), and #5 for volume on Safemoon ($1.5M). The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- We also have some smaller offers that we consider less relevant.

Please let us know your thoughts on these offers.
I say go for third offer for sure. Do we have an idea of how much we will need to raise for US Exchange? If we have an idea of that number and when, maybe we push Offer 1 until after US exchange? Offer 1 is something we shouldn’t dismiss at all, I’m just concerned with a big fund raiser and then midway through we find out about US exchange and it’s requirements could be even greater.

Kucoin would pump this! Would be a perfect fit as has heaps of projects in this price range that go 3-10x on listing. Crazy volume and awesome platform. I also think we raise double, so exchange = x plus x split 50/50 for marketing (wasso had a pr firm early in the piece) 2 for some extreme new innovative idea / use or several use cases. Time to develop our own ecosystem. What if we worked out a way to spend hoge on a credit card. Would be massive news and probably not too hard.

Reactions: Ian
I vote none of those! I'm done donating until it's for an USA Exchange.

The USA Exchange needs be priority number 1. !!!!!

Is the USA Exchange still happening at the end of June? So many secrets and no real info.

Hoge needs to be able to be easily bought by the average Joe or grandma!

HOGE Could be listed on every weird exchange possible, but if you can't just sign up and buy Hoge with US Money Hoge isn't going to take off any time soon.

Also Marketing needs to be made a priority also.

We now have multiple offers on the table from global (non-US) exchanges. Since 49.6% of the community thought it was very important to list on another top, but non-US exchange, we’d like to inform the community of these now. Note that a US listing remains our priority.

- The first offer is from a top 5 global exchange (based on both community feedback and CMC rankings), and is one of the only 3 global exchanges that the community ranks higher than Gate.io! There is a $180,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $340,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The second offer is from a top 15 global exchange (based on CMC ranking) that the community is largely neutral (or slightly positive) toward. There is a $110,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $100,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The third offer is from LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. It is ranked #53 on CMC, and we did not collect community feedback on it due to its lower ranking. However, it is #2 for volume on Shiba ($98M), #1 for volume on Pig Finance ($20M), and #5 for volume on Safemoon ($1.5M). The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

I like the sound of a top 5 exchange. However is there anyway to reduce the fee?

A marketing/PR firm would be about $25,000 USD a month, not including ad spend. Right now, we are almost non-exist and non-relevant in SEO and whatnot. We need relevancy and we need impact onto the stage more so than we need an exchange. I will post a proposal from a firm that does a pretty good job in the marketing channel and Project Unite working group so you can see what an example is of something out there. Our money would be 1000x put to better use by hiring a company such as an example I would provide in the Telegram chat groups I mentioned.
Agreed in the sentiment that a professional company will give us the most value. The community is amazing and we have done a great job of laying the foundation, but a group that does this and has a sole focus of doing this, would increase our visibility exponentially. Once the awareness has been raised for Hoge, a US exchange is under our belt, and we continue to add holders/expand our utility, we can then explore additional top tier exchanges. These exchanges aren't going anywhere, and if they see the value in Hoge now, just wait until word reaches around the globe and they come knocking with an even better offer.

I do see #3 as an easily obtainable goal as volume does help. Think this would be a good play alongside the marketing/PR hire.

Thanks,
HHH

As far as exchanges I think #3 if it's cheap and fast, but none of the other options make sense right now. It seems like most people just want the top US exchange. If we try to raise a bunch of money for another non-US exchange, that could potentially delay the US exchange further due to fundraising fatigue. Also, I don't understand the ideas for a PR firm or PR plan. Do we really need PR? This is different than marketing. Marketing is promoting your brand and product which we desperately need. PR is protecting the reputation of it. The focus should be marketing I think at this point, not PR. I would definitely donate to a marketing budget if a solid firm or plan was in place.

Us Exchange is the priority for now option 1 is too expensive for now unless some top wallets want to bless us :) I think option 3 is cheap and can easily be achieved even during this current market situation,but i still think we should mainly focus our energy and resources on us exchanges since we have the legal part done thats what seperates us from the other "MeME CoInS"

WALLET COUNT WALLET COUNT WALLET COUNT. That should be the focus. Number 3 should be done for sure. But the amount of advertising and marketing that could be created from the funds suggested for options 1 and 2 seem stronger then getting listed on an additional exchange without properly spreading the great things Hoge is doing. Word of mouth and organic growth is great until it isn’t. I follow Hoge daily in discord and Reddit and am fully bullish on what we are building and creating. But we need more people to know that. With this dip in the market weeding out all the BNB pump and dumps. We should have been marketing hard how stable and professional HOGE is being created. We need eyes and ears to see it and bring the buzz back! Can you make an option four where we raise funds for advertising and see the traction on that.

I think we need to focus on the US exchange and go with option #3. Dogecoin owes a large part of its success to being listed on Robinhood. It might be flawed, but it is the most accessible exchange for the less savvy investors. Let’s take the freebie and focus on US exchanges and marketing.

We should not confuse the Dev team with tangential ideas (we can obviously share these ideas separately but the ask from the Dev is clear). Based on the results of the previous polls they have narrowed down the options. My vote is for option 1 just because it will elevate us to a different league - longer term this matters.

I like the third option best..
I also like the longer term fundraiser mentioned by @Percival I can't wait until Hoge is mainstream across all platforms..

I say we do both Options 1 and 3. If we want people to think Hoge when they think memecoin then we need to be the memecoin that is showing on top exchanges. So when people see other memecoins show up they go oh why would I invest in them Hoge has established themselves as a top dawg in our space already (pun intended). Option 3 honestly just seems pretty easy to hit so I say why not.

# 3: LBank: quickly

# 1: top 5 non-US: in a few weeks / months

# 2 top 15 non US: if the community is really generous.

Nearly that should come marketing with these ongoing costs.

Marketing will have more impact if there is more point of sale, more access to the hoge.

Let's not forget that the majority of consumers are looking for the easy way.

The last links in the chain of buyers are on the big exchanges because they don't trust the smaller exchanges.

Top Bottom