Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

LISTING OFFERS

Fhoge

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
BIZ
We now have multiple offers on the table from global (non-US) exchanges. Since 49.6% of the community thought it was very important to list on another top, but non-US exchange, we’d like to inform the community of these now. Note that a US listing remains our priority.

- The first offer is from a top 5 global exchange (based on both community feedback and CMC rankings), and is one of the only 3 global exchanges that the community ranks higher than Gate.io! There is a $180,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $340,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The second offer is from a top 15 global exchange (based on CMC ranking) that the community is largely neutral (or slightly positive) toward. There is a $110,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $100,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The third offer is from LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. It is ranked #53 on CMC, and we did not collect community feedback on it due to its lower ranking. However, it is #2 for volume on Shiba ($98M), #1 for volume on Pig Finance ($20M), and #5 for volume on Safemoon ($1.5M). The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- We also have some smaller offers that we consider less relevant.

Please let us know your thoughts on these offers.

In my opinion, none. If we must choose, #3. Exchanges cost too much with little to no upside in the short term. Long term, yes but we might not even survive 4 months. Let's be really really honest here.

Focus all cash on marketing OR build. We are not currently strong enough to do both. Fundraising fatigue is real esp. in this market.

We now have multiple offers on the table from global (non-US) exchanges. Since 49.6% of the community thought it was very important to list on another top, but non-US exchange, we’d like to inform the community of these now. Note that a US listing remains our priority.

- The first offer is from a top 5 global exchange (based on both community feedback and CMC rankings), and is one of the only 3 global exchanges that the community ranks higher than Gate.io! There is a $180,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $340,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The second offer is from a top 15 global exchange (based on CMC ranking) that the community is largely neutral (or slightly positive) toward. There is a $110,000 listing fee, and the liquidity requirement is another $100,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

- The third offer is from LBank, which is a smaller global exchange that lists quite a few memecoins. It is ranked #53 on CMC, and we did not collect community feedback on it due to its lower ranking. However, it is #2 for volume on Shiba ($98M), #1 for volume on Pig Finance ($20M), and #5 for volume on Safemoon ($1.5M). The listing is FREE, and the liquidity requirement is $20,000 (split evenly between Hoge and USDT).

I think none of these. The US exchange should be top priority first and getting the fees associated with it sorted.

I don't think raising money for the first two is a good idea right now, especially before hearing the US exchange offers when they come in.

The third one sounds like it could be reasonable. I looked at the order book for Shib and volume / depth seems real / substantial.

Would liquidity be refundable (like staking on Uniswap), or would it be a permanent contribution/donation?

A Top 5 global exchange might always help with our volume,exposure and liquidity. If we are able to afford that while chasing the US exchange (maybe our future marketing trump card) as our first target, why we shouldn't refuse? I'm okay with that and i will always glad to help donating.

RobyGoldVGC

Marketing would be my choice for donation. Although the top 5 exchange would put us in the perfect position for maximum benefit from future marketing investments. I'd say it's a choice of timing of each, rather than if we do or don't.

Percival

mastermind
MARKETING
MOD
I’m astounded some would rather fund marketing or PR over a big volume exchange. Those exchanges market us to their clients!

I think we should bag option 3 since it’s easy and for quick momentum boost then start a long haul fundraiser for option number 1. With how generous whale wallets #9 #10 #13 are, the Hoge hall of heroes, it might not even take that long.

A marketing/PR firm would be about $25,000 USD a month, not including ad spend. Right now, we are almost non-exist and non-relevant in SEO and whatnot. We need relevancy and we need impact onto the stage more so than we need an exchange. I will post a proposal from a firm that does a pretty good job in the marketing channel and Project Unite working group so you can see what an example is of something out there. Our money would be 1000x put to better use by hiring a company such as an example I would provide in the Telegram chat groups I mentioned.

I’m astounded some would rather fund marketing or PR over a big volume exchange. Those exchanges market us to their clients!

I think we should bag option 3 since it’s easy and for quick momentum boost then start a long haul fundraiser for option number 1. With how generous whale wallets #9 #10 #13 are, the Hoge hall of heroes, it might not even take that long.
I’m with Percival. Marketing is great, but we will gain holders through the exchanges, and those holders will help to spread word about our coin. #3 seems like a no brainer, and we should start fundraising for #1 even if it is not a main priority.

I would prefer us to spend money on pr/international marketing, we’re already accessible in more or less every country via our current exchange listings. We as a community can’t keep making the same excuses about gas fees and ease of access when similar tokens are getting higher volume on the same exchanges were on.

My experience in startups tells me that the sooner you begin to market your goods and services the better off you are. Rely less on investor capital and more on sales/marketing. We could raise $100,000 and start 3-5 unique business ventures immediately. Lean towards low-cost and high transaction volume concepts to get the Hoge name/brand out into the real world. Next exchange should be top10 U.S in my opinion.

I’m with many others, in thinking that marketing/PR could go a long way. Option #3 sounds like an easy win though and I wouldn’t mind seeing that! Could be a good moral boost.

I also like @Percival ’s suggestion of a long haul fundraiser if the community agrees.

We should get on as many exchanges as possible. The ones with no fee or little fees are good as we never know how much volume they will bring fir HOGE.
On the top ones with higher fees.
I think the team will have a better idea in which one is more suitable for HOGE.
Top 5 exchanges sounds great.

Top Bottom