Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

HOGE Transition

Marpal3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Greetings Hoge Nation,

Thank you for taking the poll and providing your overwhelmingly positive feedback. The community has voted in support of the Project Unite Implementation. This vote received 99.4% in favor of this DAO Hybrid Initiative.

As per the existing roadmap presented, a number of milestones will have to be achieved by the Community to make Project Unite a reality. This includes a Hoge Leadership team with roles and responsibilities of Coordinators.

I am proud of the community and it’s members for their faith in this project and it’s leadership team. In the past months I have witnessed the growth of an amazing community. In this time frame we have seen a project grow from its infancy into a developed and engaging community. As issues have arose, our community has risen up and filled those needs almost immediately . This has included exchange donations, marketing, filling roles, or meme creation. This community has never once let us down. Y’all awesome :)

We have learned many lessons in a short time period. A lesson for me has always been about personal growth. I have been blessed to work and learn from some of the best minds in the crypto community... you all. I have made it my goal to never let this community down, it was my first priority. I began this DAO Hybrid journey by securing a lawyer to help us making HOGE Finance legit. Through our efforts we were able to strengthen our core and more importantly our community. Now the time has come that I feel the need to take a step back and to let the core team & DAO hybrid handle the future development of HOGE. The legal process has taken a lot of time and my personal resources.

The Luxembourg Legal Council and myself have laid out a transition plan with the new Leadership team and we have worked really closely with the Hoge Legal Council in Switzerland and our new US lawyer. I am confident in the abilities of our new Leadership team and Legal teams.

Thanks for entrusting me to be your leader and most of all your friend. In my belief a hybrid DAO does not have a CEO. It has communities and leaders. I look forward to the many years to come.

To start this journey that we are calling, “Legal week”, a number of legal documents will be presented to the community, including the Swiss Association Articles. As a follow up, the core team will be hosting an AMA with Swiss and US Legal Councils.

And about me, i’ll still be around as a true HOGE fan.

Thank you.

- Marp All

Marpal3

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Thank you for your leadership and guidance brother. Looking forward to jumping into a community with you!
You’re welcome !
Hoge is most importantly a beautiful community and having persons like you around are making me proud of what this crypto is today.

Everyone here have done so much !
I can’t wait to see how our future will be. Things are going on so fast here...
Maybe bigger marketing, epic NFT’s memes, payment dApps & more transactions, more charity for saving animals, more billboards all around the world... ?

I can’t stop to imagine how crazy it’s gonna be !

Good luck to the core team ;)

One Minute Man Crypto GIF by Barstool Sports

andreeaEM

DEV
MARKETING
MOD
Greetings Hoge Nation,

Thank you for taking the poll and providing your overwhelmingly positive feedback. The community has voted in support of the Project Unite Implementation. This vote received 99.4% in favor of this DAO Hybrid Initiative.

As per the existing roadmap presented, a number of milestones will have to be achieved by the Community to make Project Unite a reality. This includes a Hoge Leadership team with roles and responsibilities of Coordinators.

I am proud of the community and it’s members for their faith in this project and it’s leadership team. In the past months I have witnessed the growth of an amazing community. In this time frame we have seen a project grow from its infancy into a developed and engaging community. As issues have arose, our community has risen up and filled those needs almost immediately . This has included exchange donations, marketing, filling roles, or meme creation. This community has never once let us down. Y’all awesome :)

We have learned many lessons in a short time period. A lesson for me has always been about personal growth. I have been blessed to work and learn from some of the best minds in the crypto community... you all. I have made it my goal to never let this community down, it was my first priority. I began this DAO Hybrid journey by securing a lawyer to help us making HOGE Finance legit. Through our efforts we were able to strengthen our core and more importantly our community. Now the time has come that I feel the need to take a step back and to let the core team & DAO hybrid handle the future development of HOGE. The legal process has taken a lot of time and my personal resources.

The Luxembourg Legal Council and myself have laid out a transition plan with the new Leadership team and we have worked really closely with the Hoge Legal Council in Switzerland and our new US lawyer. I am confident in the abilities of our new Leadership team and Legal teams.

Thanks for entrusting me to be your leader and most of all your friend. In my belief a hybrid DAO does not have a CEO. It has communities and leaders. I look forward to the many years to come.

To start this journey that we are calling, “Legal week”, a number of legal documents will be presented to the community, including the Swiss Association Articles. As a follow up, the core team will be hosting an AMA with Swiss and US Legal Councils.

And about me, i’ll still be around as a true HOGE fan.

Thank you.

- Marp All

Top Bottom