HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

Guide to Hogltweeting

Percival

mastermind
MARKETING
MOD
The risk versus reward on twitter is the highest of all social media. A retweet by a major influencer is much more beneficial than one simply joining the subreddit or telegram channel. Likewise a negative tweet about Hoge from a large influencer or big supporter of Hoge can be extraordinarily destructive. This is some practical guidance to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk.

1. Do not shitpost tweet your personal feelings about Safemoon or Elon Musk or Jake Paul or X-celebrity or X-crypto while under a HOGE banner. Take your feelings and bottle them up. If you must let them out please do it under your own private twitter account that is not related to the HOGE project. Criticizing other people or cryptocurrency's is worse than worthless, its a reflect spell that does nothing to them and comes back to hit us. The only thing it accomplishes is generating long lasting contempt for the criticizer, which in this case would not just be you individually but the HOGE community as well. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE

2. Alternate hashtags every other day.
We have learned from Safemoon's correspondence with twitter that the same Hashtag being used daily regardless of how widespread the usage is, cannot continue trending. So we need to set up a rotation of Hashtags to use. For example Sun+Mon = #HogeNation --- Tues+Wed = #HogeCrypto --- Thurs+Fri = #HogeRocket--- Saturday = #CommunityDrivenCrypto

3. Be Extremely Precise. Memecoins are under more scrutiny than a utility crypto project. Just because you found an infographic on twitter/reddit/telegram does not mean the information within is factual. Verify every statement in a redundant way before you share one of the infographics.

4. Address Fud, don't always dismiss it. Winning over someone who has been fudding Hoge from another community is one of life's great pleasures. Criticizing or shit-talking them will only cement their beliefs.

5. Link your highest quality Tweets in this subforum so we can all bolster it.

6. Do not tweet about listing Hoge at Changpeng Zhao/Binance. He has a listing guide that says it won't help and don't do it.

7. Please do not pre-announce announcements from the Official Hoge Team. If you know an announcement is coming, keep it to yourself. This is the only way we can avoid big letdowns from imaginations that have run wild and people buying the rumor and selling the news. Take the rumor out of it and just let there be news.

Please help me add to this list of how we can properly engage with people on twitter.

Last edited:
The risk versus reward on twitter is the highest of all social media. A retweet by a major influencer is much more beneficial than one simply joining the subreddit or telegram channel. Likewise a negative tweet about Hoge from a large influencer or big supporter of Hoge can be extraordinarily destructive. This is some practical guidance to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk.

1. Do not shitpost tweet your personal feelings about Safemoon or Elon Musk or Jake Paul or X-celebrity or X-crypto while under a HOGE banner. Take your feelings and bottle them up. If you must let them out please do it under your own private twitter account that is not related to the HOGE project. Criticizing other people or cryptocurrency's is worse than worthless, its a reflect spell that does nothing to them and comes back to hit us. The only thing it accomplishes is generating long lasting contempt for the criticizer, which in this case would not just be you individually but the HOGE community as well. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE

We have learned from Safemoon's correspondence with twitter that the same Hashtag being used daily regardless of how widespread the usage is, cannot continue trending. So we need to set up a rotation of Hashtags to use. For example Sun+Mon = #HogeNation --- Tues+Wed = #HogeCrypto --- Thurs+Fri = #HogeRocket--- Saturday = #CommunityDrivenCrypto

3. Be Extremely Precise. Memecoins are under more scrutiny than a utility crypto project. Just because you found an infographic on twitter/reddit/telegram does not mean the information within is factual. Verify every statement in a redundant way before you share one of the infographics.

4. Address Fud, don't always dismiss it. Winning over someone who has been fudding Hoge from another community is one of life's great pleasures. Criticizing or shit-talking them will only cement their beliefs.

6. Do not tweet about listing Hoge at Changpeng Zhao/Binance.
He has a listing guide that says it won't help and don't do it.

Please help me add to this list of how we can properly engage with people on twitter.
I agree with this except for the title of this thread...no more Hogl...that was hijacked...HOGER

i agree with this except for the title...no more Hogl...that was hijacked unfortunately...instead HOGERS opposes to HOGLers ...HOGEtweets ? :)

I agree with switching up the hashtags. I really liked the idea of having a group to do outreach on twitter spaces. I think twitter is the least congested platform for crypto and the best way we can get the name out for Hoge. While seeing other coins in the space fail or have incredibly bad price movements, it's bad for the whole space. Talking down on Safemoon to people losing money is the worst thing community members can be doing... it's just going to push people further way from crypto, and further from Hoge.

Percival

mastermind
MARKETING
MOD
I agree with this except for the title of this thread...no more Hogl...that was hijacked...HOGER

i agree with this except for the title...no more Hogl...that was hijacked unfortunately...instead HOGERS opposes to HOGLers ...HOGEtweets ? :)
I refuse to concede it to them.

I think the Hoge Instagram page can do more in engagement with it’s followers through story polls, questions, meme sharing. More memes should be posted on IG, so followers can easily share on their stories. Twitter can be more active, more polls, more Twitter rooms and hashtag campaigns. That is just additional input to increase engagement.

Is there a way to treat this like community ToS haha - like read this before we let you back into the servers. These are the same things I plead and beg with people on all servers / socials - this list is my personal list by like 80%, by in large for any project - and it contains every project-tanking cardinal sin that gets repeated so much!

Top Bottom