HOGE.NATION

Join the community. Join the movement.

REGISTER

HOGE Coming to a Top 10 Exchange!

Fucking incredible!! I'm just waiting for some money to come in and donation is coming right in from me!!πŸ‘βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ”₯

Will there be updates to the volume of fundraising efforts?
What happens if there is not enough raised?

Looks as though the hoge amount is already at 127 million!
USDT only at a little over $3k.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 5.56.38 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 5.56.38 pm.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 15
In just over 3 months we have achieved many great things with one goal in mind, community. Our community is what makes us special! Other projects may attempt to replicate our contract, memes, or roadmap; however, they will never be able to replicate our community. This is one of many reasons why we will always be as transparent and accountable as possible.

As we work towards reaching the USA market by the end of Q2, we have had several engagements with other exchanges. Through these meetings we have an amazing opportunity! We are ecstatic to announce that we have received an offer for listing on a TOP 10 Exchange (based on current CoinMarketCap and Coingecko rankings)!

This top 10 exchange, while having a global footprint does not service USA users. This partnership will introduce millions of users to HOGE, giving us the opportunity to reach more people than ever before.

Given this fantastic news we are needing some help to achieve this milestone. In order to finalize the deal the following fundraising is required:

1. Listing Fee - $0 (FREE!)

2. Required Marketing (airdrops/trading competition) - 65,000,000 HOGE

3. Required Liquidity - 60,000,000 HOGE & $60,000 USDT (details of this agreement to be released when finalized)

TOTAL NEEDED - 125,000,000 HOGE & $60,000 USDT

Fund raising wallet*: 0xD601C59313f23ea4b82b9b8530998687878F255A

Due to the current NDA clause in the agreement, the name of the Exchange can not be revealed. As soon as the funds are raised by the community and paid to the exchange the listing contract will be finalised and the name of the Exchange will be announced to the community via this forum post!

In summary: HOGE is about to be listed on a Top 10 Global Exchange before arriving to the USA!

Thank you, Hoge Nation!

*This wallet will only be used for the purpose of this listing, so that the community can track all funds raised. Any additional funds raised will be applied to the next listing.
So no US exchange. Got it. Slow contiuous growth. Would really have liked to have seen US exchange for in the Fall of 2Q, but plans change.

PROBLEM: Ethereum gas fees are out of control I'm pretty much done with them. Just tried to send 100,000 HOGE to you and they wanted $45!!! Enough with the Layer 2, 2.0 talk.

SOLUTION IDEA: HOGE is up and coming, and Digibyte is up and coming. Actually, it kicks ass but their marketing sucks. So, combine efforts to make things happen quicker and cheaper. DGB has lightening fast transactions, and CHEAP!!! What's the sense of raising funds when people get financially screwed?

I know... it's growing pains. However, I'm not new to crypto. I've had more than enough money taken by Ethereum.

Also, if there is a HINT of wanting to switch off of Ethereum, it's better to do it now!!! Saves on marketing costs.

So no US exchange. Got it. Slow contiuous growth. Would really have liked to have seen US exchange for in the Fall of 2Q, but plans change.
Relax. This is a COMMUNITY DRIVEN PROJECT. Meaning, no deep corporate pockets to throw money at getting HOGE on a major U.S. exchange.

WE... THE HOGE ARMY have to help as a collective unit. HOGE is literally a new born baby in the crypto world. Baby steps. One exchange at a time.

BTW, I really would have liked to been a Super Bowl winning QB, but plans change.

Now, I'm on TEAM HOGE, getting used to the environment and my teammates. Listening, watching, and contributing what I can to make it a stronger TEAM.

If you have time to post on here, then you have time to promote HOGE on social media. A few minutes per day draws attention. Just click and like posts, retweet, or create new content.

If everyone dedicated a few minutes, per day, toward positive movement, then "millionaire dreams" are more realistic.

Peace!

In just over 3 months we have achieved many great things with one goal in mind, community. Our community is what makes us special! Other projects may attempt to replicate our contract, memes, or roadmap; however, they will never be able to replicate our community. This is one of many reasons why we will always be as transparent and accountable as possible.

As we work towards reaching the USA market by the end of Q2, we have had several engagements with other exchanges. Through these meetings we have an amazing opportunity! We are ecstatic to announce that we have received an offer for listing on a TOP 10 Exchange (based on current CoinMarketCap and Coingecko rankings)!

This top 10 exchange, while having a global footprint does not service USA users. This partnership will introduce millions of users to HOGE, giving us the opportunity to reach more people than ever before.

Given this fantastic news we are needing some help to achieve this milestone. In order to finalize the deal the following fundraising is required:

1. Listing Fee - $0 (FREE!)

2. Required Marketing (airdrops/trading competition) - 65,000,000 HOGE

3. Required Liquidity - 60,000,000 HOGE & $60,000 USDT (details of this agreement to be released when finalized)

TOTAL NEEDED - 125,000,000 HOGE & $60,000 USDT

Fund raising wallet*: 0xD601C59313f23ea4b82b9b8530998687878F255A

Due to the current NDA clause in the agreement, the name of the Exchange can not be revealed. As soon as the funds are raised by the community and paid to the exchange the listing contract will be finalised and the name of the Exchange will be announced to the community via this forum post!

In summary: HOGE is about to be listed on a Top 10 Global Exchange before arriving to the USA!

Thank you, Hoge Nation!

*This wallet will only be used for the purpose of this listing, so that the community can track all funds raised. Any additional funds raised will be applied to the next listing.
What is the most efficient and cost effective way to donate USDT? I went to change now to transfer fiat USD to send USDT to the wallet, but exchange is only currently 61 USDT to $100 USD. Any helpful tips or ideas? Thanks in advance!

So bloody bullish, I hope we are able to get that last USDT in within 24 hours of the announcement, would be such an amazing feat. I have donated what I can, tapped out for now.

I remember I was partially sold on HOGE based on the fact that the community raised funds for Whitebit, and look how far we have come!

Anyone have any guesses on which top 10 exchange?
"We are ecstatic to announce that we have received an offer for listing on a TOP 10 Exchange (based on current CoinMarketCap and Coingecko rankings)!" There are only 3 non-US exchanges that are in the top 10 on both lists: Binance, Huobi and Gate.io

Last edited:
Top Bottom